• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasma

Banned
I feel like Wenger's comments are getting taken out of context a bit, he's only saying we're not going to do a Spurs and buy a whole new team this summer.

The only problem I have with it is that we might see a lot of outgoing this summer Sagna, Fabianski, Vermaelen who will all have to be replaced on top of the two or three players we need to bring in already.

GorillaJu

There is so much a man can tell you

So much he can say

You remain

My power

5IID6vV.jpg

My pleasure

My pain

lol @ Götze

I think Götze already killed us. Fucking Jerk. I thought it would become the new Messi :(

WHY IS HE NOT THE NEW MESSI YET?

Götze is just stupid. They probably told him that he'd walk into Bayern's first team easily and he believed it. Bitch was probably mentally fucked when he was benched and misses that confidence that Kloppo gives every player.

Berto

lambda, are there any cool things to see/do in Lisbon?
Hi, I'm from Lisbon. Well, you should take a walk through the old part of the city (Baixa, Chiado, Alfama, Rossio and so on) its really a very unique city with a lot of different influences, even moorish ones. In the outskirts theres Sintra and Cascais which are great to spend a weekend on. Nightlife you have Bairro Alto, Santos and the "docas" in Alcântara by the river.

Hi, I'm from Lisbon. Well, you should take a walk through the old part of the city (Baixa, Chiado, Alfama, Rossio and so on) its really a very unique city with a lot of different influences, even moorish ones. In the outskirts theres Sintra and Cascais which are great to spend a weekend on. Nightlife you have Bairro Alto, Santos and the "docas" in Alcântara by the river.

What's he doing in Lisbon?

That's not Adnan.

i warmed up to Adnan, especially after seeing Pogba playing.

all style, zero substance. at least Adnan is somewhat dependable and simplifies his passing and movement instead of running around the pitch like a headless chicken doing back heels.

confuziz

Banned

Sound great. Don't know how much 'free' time I have, but I'll pass this information to my gf =)

subtles

From Owen's Mourinho article:

"At Newcastle, Sam Allardyce's team meetings often began with him telling the players that since it was 0-0 before kick-off we already had a point and it was our job to keep it. Whether the team played well was secondary to ensuring we did not lose."

:lol

LegoArmo

Can we get:

---Fletcher-Carrick
Adnan-Mata-Kagawa
-----Hernandez

?

This, but with van Persie is what I personally believe to be United's best attacking line up

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Team v West Ham - Lloris; Naughton, Dawson, Kaboul, Rose; Lennon, Paulinho, Sigurdsson, Eriksen; Adebayor, Kane. #COYS

Subs v West Ham: Friedel, Chiriches, Fryers, Bentaleb, Pritchard, Sandro, Soldado. #COYS

Oh look, another injury, Chadli this time. Just two more games of this midfield to endure, only a maniac would leave Bentaleb and Sandro on the bench to play Sigurdsson in front of the back 4.

Team v West Ham - Lloris; Naughton, Dawson, Kaboul, Rose; Lennon, Paulinho, Sigurdsson, Eriksen; Adebayor, Kane. #COYS

Subs v West Ham: Friedel, Chiriches, Fryers, Bentaleb, Pritchard, Sandro, Soldado. #COYS

Oh look, another injury, Chadli this time. Just two more games of this midfield to endure, only a maniac would leave Bentaleb and Sandro on the bench to play Sigurdsson in front of the back 4.

They say there's a fine line between a maniac and a genius

confuziz

Banned

Do you see Chadli as a complete failure?

Allardyce: "Sherwood's like me. We don't care about your zone marking, false 9s etc. We're proper football men. Get stuck in"

Holy

Fucking

Shit

English managers

Ushojax

Do you see Chadli as a complete failure?

No, he's done well since he got over his early injuries. The 3 players we signed who have a clear future here are Eriksen, Chadli and Chiriches.

Soldado and Paulinho have been shit, and Lamela and Vapoue have each missed 6 months of the season.

Ushojax

lol I'm just remembering that goal Morrison scored at WHL

Vertonghen just couldn't be arsed to stop him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom