• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjaelke

Wooden got banned because the Copenhagen - Brøndby derby is tomorrow, and he already knows the outcome. Just protecting himself from the fallout.

---

Ben Lyttleton @benlyt
Le Parisien: #PSG boss #Blanc met reps from #MUFC last week in Paris, but LB not interested; his assistant Gasset didn't want to work abroad

bjaelke

VNbiH8F.png

Conte to renew contract or go (to Monaco)

A Portuguese team? That's impressive.

the treble is 100%, champions already and both League and Portuguese Cup finals are vs Rio Ave, mid table side we beat twice in the league (3-1 and 4-0).

the EL final vs Sevilha is highly accessible. they suck in away matches and we do pretty well in them. final is in Turin so...

Hmm, Everton are "only" four point behind Arsenal. They'll have to try and win. Maybe, just maybe ...

The Southampton-Everton and Liverpool-Chelsea matches were a bit of a double-whammy

If Everton had even drawn that, I'd be more confident in them putting in a good performance today, and our match has left us relying on them to do it. City were always going to beat Palace when they found out we'd lost :(

LegoArmo

the treble is 100%, champions already and both League and Portuguese Cup finals are vs Rio Ave, mid table side we beat twice in the league (3-1 and 4-0).

the EL final vs Sevilha is highly accessible. they suck in away matches and we do pretty well in them. final is in Turin so...

I think you'll win the Europa League, it's "your" competition.

Zabojnik

How much football hate is there between Liverpool and Everton anyway? Doesn't seem a very heated relationship, from what I can gather.

Arnie

How much football hate is there between Liverpool and Everton anyway? Doesn't seem a very heated relationship, from what I can gather.
It's all friends and family.

I give my blue relations shit as you would but deep down I love them with all my being.

subtles

I think I'll wake up after the game. I couldn't possibly justify waking up early only for a Toure belter to be scored in the 3rd minute.

Milan home shirt for next year, at this point is pretty much confirmed:

Still don't like it. Especially the big black stripe in the middle for no reason. Third shirt:
This one would've been perfect when half of the team was Brazilian. It's not that bad, although we'll end up using it once or twice in summer.
Which clubs do people expect to spend lots in the summer? Don't know much about the non epl teams.

We'll spend around €35.

we'll take good care of him.

and with we i mean the bayern bench :(

Lewandowski will kill Bayern from the inside.

Pep must play him considering he's one of the best strikers but we all know Pep doesn't want to play him.

There will be war inside of Bayern and the only ones surviving will be Lahm (because he'll be player and manager in one person) and Götze (because he's too fat).

Blablurn

Lewandowski will kill Bayern from the inside.

Pep must play him considering he's one of the best strikers but we all know Pep doesn't want to play him.

There will be war inside of Bayern and the only ones surviving will be Lahm (because he'll be player and manager in one person) and Götze (because he's too fat).

lol @ Götze

I think Götze already killed us. Fucking Jerk. I thought it would become the new Messi :(

WHY IS HE NOT THE NEW MESSI YET?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom