• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

52z.gif

The King is back

yeh bbz

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Oh look it's Sandro.

And Soldado. Tim you're a fucking maniac. Were playing 432.

Wes

venison crêpe
Doncaster going down now instead of Birmingham.

Brighton dumped Reading out of the playoffs.

Incredible ending here to the matches.

Fergie

Banned
I'm guessing Shinji must have picked up a injury.

Squawka: Sunderland starting XI vs Man Utd: Mannone; Vergini, O'Shea, Brown, Alonso; Colback, Larsson, Cattermole, Johnson; Borini, Wickham. #SAFC

Jarnet87

Looks like Giggs is giving everyone a go in the front 4.

Really don't like that defence though. Telling you lads, he wants Rio and Evra to stay.

Think so too. The Bayern game showed that Rio has still got it in him, but I wouldn't bring him or Evra back after the way they overall performed for Moyes this season. van Gaal would command better of them, but getting in new blood at the back is better for the team.

Wes

venison crêpe
Oh no. This Villa lineup.

Guzan, Lowton, Vlaar, Clark, Baker, Bertrand, Westwood, Delph, Albrighton, Agbonlahor, Weimann

5 defenders.

Ushojax

Soldado :(

He misses those every single time. What happened to him?

lol Levy looks like he's going to murder someone

Hixx

Oh no. This Villa lineup.

Guzan, Lowton, Vlaar, Clark, Baker, Bertrand, Westwood, Delph, Albrighton, Agbonlahor, Weimann

5 defenders.

You only need a point really. You need two of the bottom 4 to pick up 4 or 5 points then, and that isn't going to happen. One of us might.

What is the point in starting Young? He's fucking wank. The next manager is not going to like him because he's shit. He's not young.

why

Now is the perfect time to give Januzaj some minutes. Since January Januzaj has only had 3 starts, despite him being United's player of the month for January.

grrr.gif

Ushojax

It's so weird because Baldini was being applauded for getting all these signings before the season started.

I think that Baldini did a good job buying the players he was told to. He did the deals for the players he, Levy and AVB wanted. We didn't just give him £100m to do with as he wished.

Our mistake was buying nobody with PL experience. All the signings have had injuries and taken a long time to get used to the league.

I think that Baldini did a good job buying the players he was told to. He did the deals for the players he, Levy and AVB wanted. We didn't just give him £100m to do with as he wished.

Our mistake was buying nobody with PL experience. All the signings have had injuries and taken a long time to get used to the league.

My understanding is that the DoF not only brokers the deals but also has a degree of say in who to actually go for in footballing terms and who is available for purchase. That is certainly how a traditional DoF works at other football clubs.

Ushojax

My understanding is that the DoF not only brokers the deals but also has a degree of say in who to actually go for in footballing terms and who is available for purchase. That is certainly how a traditional DoF works at other football clubs.

He had a say but not the only say. There was a committee that decided on transfers and Baldini brokered the deals.

Fergie

Banned
What is the point in starting Young? He's fucking wank. The next manager is not going to like him because he's shit. He's not young.

why

Now is the perfect time to give Januzaj some minutes. Since January Januzaj has only had 3 starts, despite him being United's player of the month for January.

grrr.gif
Moyes killed him off after he got Mata.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom