• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

Spurs are really shit. If only we had fraction of that money they spent. What a waste!
You know you are really bad when Downing scores against you.

Spurs losing means less pressure on us to beat Man City. Sorry Liverpool!

InterTim, Farid-chan. InterTim. He's allergic to setting up a good midfield. :-/

Into

S'land need 4 points to secure Prem Stayinupinship, they do well against big sides as clearly evident.

So Sunderland will lose

Wes

venison crêpe
‏@CaulkinTheTimes
Three minutes in first chants of "you fat cockney bastard, get out of our club" from Gallowgate. Followed by "we want Pardew out." #Nufc

@CaulkinTheTimes
Cardiff respond: "we know what we are, sheep-shagging bastards, we know what we are."

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Ill never understand how a person paid to play football, who plays it every day for hours since he was 5-6 years old cannot use their opposite foot in any circumstance, its baffling to me.

WJD

Nani involved a lot early on. Young couldn't be anymore Young if he tried at the moment, which probably means he'll score a belter soon.

GorillaJu

omg

i cant breathe

vergini just slaloms through United's midfield. I could actually hear him saying "you're just gonna let me do this?"

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Carrick s passing is terrible at the moemnt

Gambit

What happened to boateng
He was so good last year. Now he loses every tackling and his passes are just awful

I am still optimistic that everything will start to gel again next season. As it did in the first half of this season.

Atm everyone is playing below their normal level.

Götze is providing an argument to get more playtime, though

Mr Cola

We have the ball but Young and Nani are not outlets. so frustrating watching wingers who dont know what to do

Yes Nani

iOiidw7zYYVUp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom