• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Neville's right, clearly the crowd don't want a win here. Very odd atmosphere.

faridmon

I give up. We are going to lose this.
Let this season finish already, I had my fill.
I really hope we buy good cover for many position, Barry is being missed very much. We also need a CB who can actually mark.
Now I am off to my cousins to play some Dead Nation co-op!
bye footy-gaf

elseanio

This commentator has a fucking hard on for going on about the lack of enthusiasm from the Everton fans. Would understand if it was a decent game, but it's fucking dire.

Lakitu

st5fu
Everton are getting nothing from this, no desire or passion from the team or fans. Disgraceful. City win and it's there's I'm afraid.

Feorax

No-one would believe Everton would throw the game just to spite us, but if one wanted to be a conspiracy theorist, you could just show that second City goal. Damning stuff.

Mascot

What a pathetic bunch of ambition-free cockmonkeys the Everton 'fans' are. They still have a chance of Champion's League football yet they'd rather cut off their own noses to spite their pug-ugly faces. Unbelievable. A culture based purely on hatred where someone else's loss is of greater importance that your own team's success.

King_Moc

Banned
What a pathetic bunch of ambition-free cockmonkeys the Everton 'fans' are. They still have a chance of Champion's League football yet they'd rather cut off their own noses to spite their pug-ugly faces. Unbelievable. A culture based purely on hatred where someone else's loss is of greater importance that your own team's success.

Yup, it's pathetic. Seems to be bleeding through to the players too.

GorillaJu

No-one would believe Everton would throw the game just to spite us, but if one wanted to be a conspiracy theorist, you could just show that second City goal. Damning stuff.

Lol there is absolutely no way in hell. Everton's players would never throw points just to stop Liverpool from winning the title.

You guys are paying too much attention to the commentators and letting it poison your perspectives. This is how Martinez's Everton play. It's a good team against a better team. The better team is winning.

Lakitu

st5fu
What did you expect.
They are not goin to help they rivals win the trophy, come on.

They're in with a shout for Champions League football, it's an outside chance but it's still a chance. Support your fucking team. Despite our shitty performance against Chelsea that season, I was rooting for us to win all the way.

Fergie

Banned
Thing is Arsenal always go in when it's concerning 4th.

Everton should try as nothing is set in stone but it's most likely Arsenal are going to get that 4th spot like they have for many seasons, they're really good at picking up form in the run-in.

Feorax

Lol there is absolutely no way in hell. Everton's players would never throw points just to stop Liverpool from winning the title.

You guys are paying too much attention to the commentators and letting it poison your perspectives. This is how Martinez's Everton play. It's a good team against a better team. The better team is winning.

I'm not saying they would, I'm just saying that's how fucking shite the defence was for the second goal.

Also, playing "masterplan" by Oasis at half time probably isn't the brightest move...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom