• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Like Pep's gonna go to a team on the ropes looooool

tumblr_n1mfda3lwg1rshrcvo1_250.gif

Marc

Do you guys remember when RDM had Mata, Hazard and Oscar interchanging at will and were playing some lovely pass and move stuff?

That seems a long time ago now.

Roman must be looking back at that with some regret now, Mourinho dismantling that footballing side. Jose has some balls trying to get rid of all their attacking players. Of the three though, Oscar was the least talented.

Oscar is the perfect AM for Mourinho, so I doubt that story is true. He works hard, scores goals, and has a very good all-round game. Not a technical marvel like Ozil, or a flair player like Hazard, but a high quality player nonetheless.

The kid is knackered though. I read that he played 75 games for club and country in 2013, and 50 in 2012. He's only 22/23 too.

Marc

What happened to Wooden then, done a Yurt?

They been listening to Joy Division or something (another band way better than sodding Oasis)?

feel

Cristiano Ronaldo's 250 goals for Real Madrid C.F at YouTube.
Thanks for sharing.

edit-
Holy shit what a beast, forgot how many awesome goals he has scored.
Kinda crazy to think that he was the second best for a huge chunk of his prime, we live in priviledged times with these two players fighting for the top spot.

Do you guys remember when RDM had Mata, Hazard and Oscar interchanging at will and were playing some lovely pass and move stuff?

That seems a long time ago now.

Roman must be looking back at that with some regret now, Mourinho dismantling that footballing side. Jose has some balls trying to get rid of all their attacking players. Of the three though, Oscar was the least talented.

He hated RDM, which was pretty clear when he sacked him and tried his best not to give him the job even after he won the CL and FA Cup like we did.

And we still had the same problems with them that we have now, which was no striker to score, at least now we just give the ball away rather than just passing it around the box for 25 minutes

Salvadora

Agree with Viva, Oscar is a really good player in poor form. Wasn't that long ago Jose was praising him. Can't see a situation in which Chelsea sell him. It just doesn't make sense.

Marc

You and he were...buddies...weren't you?

Not my fault! Monkey bastard hands!

He hated RDM, which was pretty clear when he sacked him and tried his best not to give him the job even after he won the CL and FA Cup like we did.

And we still had the same problems with them that we have now, which was no striker to score

I know, it is an odd one, I guess it was how he won the champions league or something else has gone on. I heard he basically called Roman a stupid tit for forcing him to use Torres and knew he was getting the sack so decided not to bother playing him. He clearly wanted to buy a striker and has been vindicated in that.

Still, he went from 10 man defence to all out attack over a summer pretty damn well.

The_Joker

Is he that bad nowadays? I don't watch German relegation football so I wouldn't know.
i don't know....i never see him doing anything....sometimes i have to doublecheck that he is still "playing".... probably has one scene in each game....and then rests for 89 minutes....

Agree with Viva, Oscar is a really good player in poor form. Wasn't that long ago Jose was praising him. Can't see a situation in which Chelsea sell him. It just doesn't make sense.

If you read the papers we'll have no-one left come July. We'll sell a few but not that many

Linius

i don't know....i never see him doing anything....sometimes i have to doublecheck that he is still "playing".... probably has one scene in each game....and then rests for 89 minutes....

Interesting. I wonder if we'll make a go at him when you guys go down. I was hoping he was still fit enough to fill in the Poulsen role. The experienced guy who doesn't play 90 minutes each week but yet is an important figure for the group.

Hixx

I

CANT

FUCKING

BREATHE

If you say Radiohead I am going to your Nandos and order 500 chicken fucking fillets and not pay for them and when they ask for the money I will just say "The Wisparer fiddles with your chickens" and walk out

Linius

I just responded for a house for the first time. The chance of getting it is probably 0.01% but hey, I feel like I'm becoming an adult.

LeleSocho

Banned
I saw the leader of the Napoli ultras give the authorities a thumbs up before the decision to play the game was made.

And the whole reason for the delay in the first place was because the ultras were throwing flares onto the field, preventing the game from starting.

First step to solving a problem is recognizing that it exists.

Surely in hours video around the internet will be released and they will support what i'm saying but i'll say it anyway: The thumbs up was not before the decision that the game would be played, in fact that was to announce them that it would've been played afterall.
And as far as i saw all the flares were thrown 10-15 minutes after the match should've started.
I'm not denying that there is a problem, this year happened a lot of shit because of "supporters" but i don't tolerate accusations based on preconceptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom