• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.
The trick is to be more subtle.

No wasn't trolling on that. Shouldn't have said mediocre, more decent. I meant that they have sold players who they brought in much cheaper and who produced much better for them, and sold them on for great money and who haven't recapture their RM form at their new clubs. It's a damn fine deal for them.

Hell, it's equivalent to the way Arsenal sold Petit and Overmars to Barca for tonnes and who then didn't really perform as well anymore.

Edit: Whoa fuck I just saw Higuain's stats from this season. I totally take that back :lol

No wasn't trolling on that. Shouldn't have said mediocre, more decent. I meant that they have sold players who they brought in much cheaper and who produced much better for them, and sold them on for great money and who haven't recapture their RM form at their new clubs. It's a damn fine deal for them.

Hell, it's equivalent to the way Arsenal sold Petit and Overmars to Barca for tonnes and who then didn't really perform as well anymore.

Higuain is scoring at the same rate he did through most of his Madrid career

I don't think the performance of Higuain or Özil really matters though, so long as Madrid have better players and are a better team in their place.

Which IMO they do.

arkon

My favourite goal that Liverpool conceded was the Benteke one where he sort of trundles through the defence. Okay, it was last season but still...

wedward

It's pretty incredible how poor Barca are at transfers. It's not as big of a deal because of La Masia, but they have overpaid for a lot of players that didn't work out for them.

LeleSocho

Banned
Disgraceful how much power the ultras have in Italy.

At least the game itself is awesome. Great football.

Don't believe that, that actually never happened.
Hamsik has gone to the leader of the supporters only to tell him the situation of the wounded since the speaker were mute the whole time. The second time he has gone to tell them that the game would have been played after all since it still wasn't sure the whole time.
The leaders of both the supporters haven't moved the whole time.

Time to shine Flanno.

Boss :D

Wonder if it's just a bit of a fun connection he's acting on because of Pool fans tweeting him to tell him that Flanagan is better than him :p

Hope the Newcastle atmosphere is boss, would suck for the players to put that much effort in all year, and end it with everyone having their heads down.

Blablurn

I love how the internet just makes up quotes

10300315_400255696780864_7805500982644760908_n.jpg

Don't believe that, that actually never happened.
Hamsik has gone to the leader of the supporters only to tell him the situation of the wounded since the speaker were mute the whole time. The second time he has gone to tell them that the game would have been played after all since it still wasn't sure the whole time.
The leaders of both the supporters haven't moved the whole time.

I saw the leader of the Napoli ultras give the authorities a thumbs up before the decision to play the game was made.

And the whole reason for the delay in the first place was because the ultras were throwing flares onto the field, preventing the game from starting.

First step to solving a problem is recognizing that it exists.

FootballFan

It's pretty incredible how poor Barca are at transfers. It's not as big of a deal because of La Masia, but they have overpaid for a lot of players that didn't work out for them.

That's true.

In recent years... Villa, Henry, Alves, Alba and just a few others were worth it.

Then you have Hleb, Ibra, Chygrinskiy, and 20 others who were all just really bad signings.

Linius

You guys remember me posting this gif of a NEC supporter fed up after the game?

ibhOOPRFZFKifs.gif

Well today I have more NEC fans and now they can celebrate because they won the battle against relegation (for now).

ibrkOnsmx0laWm.gif

After scoring the 1-1.

ibcaMe0zFzxfwG.gif

After scoring the 2-2.

iVmujvjfqjRZJ.gif

End of the game.

Football is emotion ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom