• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Flanno is an idiot there, why concede a corner? That is how Chelsea will score at this rate.

Crap game, hope there is a goal soon.

Suarez and Sterling need to take on their man and draw out fouls.

Gambit

After countless lives and about 20 minutes, I've finally beat Level 2-K in Tropical Freeze. It was phenomenal! Such precise timing, so many tense situations. And, as always, dat music.

So much fun.

PS: I went the no-Dixie route, of course.

Wilbur

Banned
Not having this time wasting whining. At this point, City were 2-0 down and Arsenal were 4-0 down. Chelsea know Liverpool start strong and tire. They're getting to half time by slowing down the game. It's 0-0. Up to the referee to add on what he deems appropriate.

Marc

Very close and he see's it late as well as Sakho is in front of him, not sure it is a pen.

Time wasting is winding me up though, ref may be adding it but he needs to start pulling out yellow cards. This is the premier league, not the championship ffs.

Feorax

We've been really poor in the final 3rd. It's not all to do with Chelsea either, we've made a complete hash of a few really good opportunities.

Blablurn

Augsburg vs HSV is where its at right now

tumblr_n4gfyzjiw91tznup6o2_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom