• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Portugeezer

BlG9f7FCIAAyZPe.png

Marc

Only 3 minutes of added time.... REALLY?!?!? That is a joke.

Bloody hell, Chelsea are going to be even more camped in their box. :D

Kosma

Banned
It's just a bit of passing around and no clear chances at all :/

And so sloppy and slow.

Since the Salzburg game Ajax has been rubbish. I think going out in the CL just crushed them.

Thinking they are too good for anything but that and playing half steam.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
It wont last, but I wont lose any sleep over Gerrard fucking up after what he did to us way back when

Poulsen our lord and saviour coming on.

I really hope we invest in some good players next season. Zivkovic is a good start. But we need some proper wingers too. And Van Ginkel pls
Really like Zivkovic, and yeah we really need a right wing player. I'd only want Van Ginkel if they want to sell him, kinda done with rentals.

bud

mourinho's a massive cunt, and his teams aren't exactly aesthetically pleasing, but you can't deny that he's a master tactician.

There goes the title I think

Not played well at all, Suarez pissing about, nowhere near enough invention and bodies to get through this defense.

Was a matter of time til we got punished for Gerrard always trying to make that first touch get the ball onto his right foot, far away enough to take it like a set piece.

Fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom