• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.
that doesn't make it sting more?
it meant nothing to them but they did it to spite you?
why not field their C team?
at least all your team will be 100%?
did mou do it just for laughs?
was winning the title too much for steven to comprehend so he unconsciously slipped?
could we pin point the exact moment your heart broke when ba scored?
what torres was thinking on that second goal?
wasn't Atletico match on Chelsea players minds during the match?
did Chelsea perform in your match what they thought they will do in Atletico match?
speaking of Atletico and your support for them how does it feel to be among a racist crowd Hitch?

too many questions in need of answers

Basically, they don't like us, we don't like them, they wanted to avoid a loss, their players were playing for spots against Atletico, Gerrard is not hardwired to be sufficiently cautious, hence him taking his eye off the ball before he'd controlled it, my heart broke in the 55th minute when it became perfectly obvious that we weren't going to score, Torres was thinking 'a guaranteed goal is better than a probable one', it was not a match which was ever going to affect the Atletico one, they probably ran about 10km between them and it wasn't exactly a physical contest, I think they played like that somewhat in preperation for an eventuality in which they took the lead against Atletico, I support Suarez so have no qualms supporting Atletico, and I'd fucking love it if Real Madrid went into administration and folded

Forgot the transfer ban was temporarily uplifted. Yeah, no need for them to try and keep Valdes around then, he's either a free agent until January, or hired by a bunch of idiots aka Monaco

Pachimari

Are we readyyyyy!?

p3maDp5.jpg

Match preview here, on YouTube.

Elchele

-What is the online aspect of it?
-Can you farm to level up at all?
-Is there ever a way to bring a character back from the dead without playing Casual mode?
-Is there ever a reason to explore?
-If a character is paired up with another character who has an XP bonus, do both characters benefit from that?
-What's the best difficult for a newbie? Guessing it's Medium difficulty, permanent deaths?
-What determines whether characters can counterattack? Noticed that only Robin was really doing it.
-How long is it?
-Is there any story or past game stuff I should catch up on?

Seems a really good fit to play in short bursts like a lunch break. Based on the cutscenes so far, I'd watch the shit out of a Fire Emblem anime. Noticed quite a few confusing double and triple-negatives in the Option menu. Obviously its a very short slice of the game, but it reminds me of a cross between Final Fantasy and XCOM

LOOOOOOOOOOL

pulga

Banned
REAL MADRID XI: Diego López; Carvajal, Sergio Ramos, Varane, Marcelo; Xabi Alonso, Illarra, Isco; Bale, Cristiano Ronaldo & Benzema.

I LIKE IT

VAMOOOOOOOOOOS!!

Kyoufu

REAL MADRID XI: Diego López; Carvajal, Sergio Ramos, Varane, Marcelo; Xabi Alonso, Illarra, Isco; Bale, Cristiano Ronaldo & Benzema.

I LIKE IT

VAMOOOOOOOOOOS!!

What if they're tired from smashing Bayern mid-week?

Would today be the day of the bottlers?

Razor554

"@Agent_Edward: Stunning transfer news regarding Barcelona coming up. Club ready to bid €50m for Premier League player."
“@Agent_Edward: Exclusive: Barcelona will bid €50m for Man Citys David Silva.”

All according to agent Edward.

Who the fuck?

Kyoufu

"@Agent_Edward: Stunning transfer news regarding Barcelona coming up. Club ready to bid €50m for Premier League player."
“@Agent_Edward: Exclusive: Barcelona will bid €50m for Man Citys David Silva.”

All according to agent Edward.

Who the fuck?

I hear Indy Kalla has some transfer news about Chelsea coming up.

dc89

I love this line from an article on the Daily Mail today:

"He may have feared he would spend the whole of the rest of eternity in a pit of hellfire."

Fucking hell.

pulga

Banned
BENCH: Casillas, Coentrão, Khedira, Casemiro, Nacho, Morata, Di María

dat Khedira! Hopefully he'll get some minutes if the game is done and dusted

bud23

Pulga said:

Good, he needs minutes, more when Ancelotti almost confirmed yesterday that Illarra will replace alonso in the midfield for the CL final. Time to justify those 30 million euro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom