• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.
do iiiiit

-What is the online aspect of it?
-Can you farm to level up at all?
-Is there ever a way to bring a character back from the dead without playing Casual mode?
-Is there ever a reason to explore?
-If a character is paired up with another character who has an XP bonus, do both characters benefit from that?
-What's the best difficult for a newbie? Guessing it's Medium difficulty, permanent deaths?
-What determines whether characters can counterattack? Noticed that only Robin was really doing it.
-How long is it?
-Is there any story or past game stuff I should catch up on?

Seems a really good fit to play in short bursts like a lunch break. Based on the cutscenes so far, I'd watch the shit out of a Fire Emblem anime. Noticed quite a few confusing double and triple-negatives in the Option menu. Obviously its a very short slice of the game, but it reminds me of a cross between Final Fantasy and XCOM

afL1qBr.jpg

faridmon

-Is there ever a way to bring a character back from the dead without playing Casual mode?
-If a character is paired up with another character who has an XP bonus, do both characters benefit from that?
-What's the best difficult for a newbie? Guessing it's Medium difficulty, permanent deaths?
-What determines whether characters can counterattack? Noticed that only Robin was really doing it.
-How long is it?

Seems a really good fit to play in short bursts like a lunch break. Based on the cutscenes so far, I'd watch the shit out of a Fire Emblem anime. Noticed quite a few confusing double and triple-negatives in the Option menu. Obviously its a very short slice of the game, but it reminds me of a cross between Final Fantasy and XCOM

Do you usually do this in when you have trouble deciding for something?

deroli

You know what would be the best possible finish in La Liga? Atletico and Barca even on points and both one point ahead of Real Madrid before the final matchday. Real then smashes its opponent and has a comfortable lead already at halftime. Atletico manages to score one goal and holds on to the lead, at least until the 93rd minute, when suddenly: Penalty Barcelona! Messi grabs the ball, puts it onto the penalty spot, takes a breath and then...

???

It would be a historical moment. People would talk about that shot in decades!

I don't know if that scenario is possible, but I really hope for some huge drama during the last matchday.

jesus fucking christ hitcher

youre worse than a toddler

just play the damn thing

Bro, in a game with permadeath I want as much information as possible. I know you're used to being bailed out whenever you fuck up by brute-forcing , but I want to play it properly :p

edit: Pfft, what else is going on in the thread? Nobody cares about Arsenal-West Brom, nobody cares about Chelsea-Norwich, nobody really cares about other people's taste in music, and nobody really cares about La Liga :p

Linius

-How long is it?

Never change <3

Scum

-How long is it?

zknS7MG.png

this made me laugh

I wonder what liverpool fans think reading this

Nothing really. Chelsea didn't really have to win against us. For them, it was as much about keeping spirtits up before Atletico as it was giving themselves an outside shot at the title

Norwich on the other hand, did, especially if Chelsea didn't perform to standard and were beatable. Unless they're banking on absolutely battering Arsenal (I think) next weekend, and Sunderland getting smashed as well

pulga

Banned
Keylor Navas happened. Tico cunt is quickly becoming a world class goalkeeper. Lots of clubs would be wise to put him in their agenda.

Keylor Navas happened. Tico cunt is quickly becoming a world class goalkeeper. Lots of clubs would be wise to put him in their agenda.

Wonder if we're keeping an eye on keepers in preperation for next summer, since Mignolet has to improve in quite a few areas to be a good fit for our style of defending.

Give us Casillas yeah

Beverley Hills Cop 4 is going to be beyond dreadful

Scum

Someone Barca should consider getting, right? Because Pinto doesn't deserve to be there anymore.

Dark Rider

Nothing really. Chelsea didn't really have to win against us. For them, it was as much about keeping spirtits up before Atletico as it was giving themselves an outside shot at the title

Norwich on the other hand, did, especially if Chelsea didn't perform to standard and were beatable. Unless they're banking on absolutely battering Arsenal (I think) next weekend, and Sunderland getting smashed as well

that doesn't make it sting more?
it meant nothing to them but they did it to spite you?
why not field their C team?
at least all your team will be 100%?
did mou do it just for laughs?
was winning the title too much for steven to comprehend so he unconsciously slipped?
could we pin point the exact moment your heart broke when ba scored?
what torres was thinking on that second goal?
wasn't Atletico match on Chelsea players minds during the match?
did Chelsea perform in your match what they thought they will do in Atletico match?
speaking of Atletico and your support for them how does it feel to be among a racist crowd Hitch?

too many questions in need of answers

pulga

Banned
Heading into the final fixture of the season, if Atletico wins against Malaga and Barca wins against Elche, Barca will still be down by three points. If Barca wins the final game, they could very well be champions. All this depends on Madrid dropping points along the way, which is very possible since we still have two games in hand.

what an exciting season

Scum

Wonder if we're keeping an eye on keepers in preperation for next summer, since Mignolet has to improve in quite a few areas to be a good fit for our style of defending.

Give us Casillas yeah

Beverley Hills Cop 4 is going to be beyond dreadful
1980s wise cracking, cussing and swearing Eddie or no dice.

Someone Barca should consider getting, right? Because Pinto doesn't deserve to be there anymore.

Wouldn't be surprised if Valdes is there next season, you'd be a brave /financially irresponsible owner to sanction buying a player in the midst of a spell out due to a cruciate injury

Scum

Wouldn't be surprised if Valdes is there next season, you'd be a brave /financially irresponsible owner to sanction buying a player in the midst of a spell out due to a cruciate injury
To be honest, it's Pinto they should be getting rid off. But I'm sure Valdes is out of a contract in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom