• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
WE SCORED?! HOLY SHIT

my original prediction:

jbKEkOU.png

switch Espanyol with Valencia pls

Peco

What an unspectacular display of football. Slow and predictable, it really shows how dead this sport is in the city of Milan. I'm pretty sad right now even if we won the game.

pulga

Banned
fuk sake, why does he have to score a shitty tap in every time, now his fans wont stop talking crap all weekend. cr7 will flop in cl final, chisel it in stone

Alright, Wes, what were you saying yesterday about unabashed, baseless trolling?

Time to slam yours fists down.

Dark Rider

after UCL match we did not have enough rest while Valencia had plenty and they always play their best against us, I knew we will not win

so can you guys stop about the league title now? :p

Okay, so if Barca win the remaining games while Real don't, they're champions? If Atletico win the next, then a draw will be enough for them in Camp Nou?

De Jong dedicated the win to Seedorf. :*-)

Congrats Milan-GAF!

<3

Only three points behind Inturd now in the table. Sucks that our goal differential is so bad, but there is still a chance we finish above them. Just need to win the next two.

Also congrats on the scudetto, please don't suck in CL next year.

Cappa

Banned
and calling him the best player in the world isnt trolling? haha give me a fukin break

So the FIFA Ballon D'Or Winner is not the best player in the world? The guy who scored two goals against Bayern but "always chokes in big games?" The same guy who just saved Real Madrid's La Liga season with a ridiculous back heel goal?

Are you fucking stupid?

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Atletico has the title in their hands

Barca need Real to drop points (and obviously to beat Atletico in the last game of the season).

Real need Atletico to drop points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom