• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.
f3DBuZ9.jpg

Biggest bottlejob I've ever seen from us, from Rodgers down, keeping Suarez on.

Entire defense can fuck off, especially Johnson. Once it became 3-1, we played like absolute fucking morons. We don't deserve shit. Stupid goals conceded left us with a mountain to climb, and they've just put the nail in the coffin of our title challenge

Eanan

Jasus Suarez in a bad state there. Not seen a reaction like that before since the infamous Gallas sulk against birmingham.

tri_willy

i am dead. fucking dead. how on the actual fuck do you conceded a fucking 3 goal lead for fuck's sake.

oh well, im no longer holding my breath. as some of the liverbros have said, whatever happens end of season, can hold our heads high for getting this far, but fuck this tease thinking we were going to win the league.

fuck johnson, fuck our defence. heck our defence was slightly more stable with agger in it.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Justice in football, the idea of Suarez winning a PL Title is sickening to me

Eanan

Fuckin hell, how many people have to post that shitty Tony Pulis laughing meme on facebook. About 6 posts within 5 minutes.

What an insane match. I would be lying if I said that shots of Suarez and Gerrard gutted didn't bring a bit of joy to an other wise awful season for me. Should make for hell of a conclusion. I really don't think City want it badly enough, I can see them dropping points too. This isn't over yet.

Bumhead

Banned
Sympathise with Liverpool players walking off to that din after that.

We got relegated in 2010 to a crescendo of this Mickey Mouse outfit and their choreographed, plastic flag waving "awooooa WOOOAAWWW wooooaaa" bollocks.

Shouldn't even exist as a club.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
City might still lose one.

Nothing would surprise me any more during this maddest of mad seasons.

Lose to Villa minus Benteke or relegated Fulham? It's over.

I can see Villa nicking a point but a win and a draw is enough for City.

Clegg

I wouldn't have begrudged the Liverpool fans on here if they won the title as they're a good sort.

But I'd be a liar if I didn't admit that seeing Suarez cry gave me a massive erection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom