• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol fuck no

In the same way Iron Man (best Marvel movie, fight me) isn't up there with 12 Years a Slave or No Country for Old Men

Arrow is schlock

But fuck me, it's incredibly entertaining and addictive schlock.

Speaking of movies, you need to see Locke.
Got it, thanks.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Sandro should play more, says Luka Modric:
ModricSandro.jpg

I miss you Modders :(

WJD

Will

That snapchat

It looks like someone's smushed up a crab

The rogue hairy ball

Extraordinary

Was gonna send it to Arnold to try and cheer him up but I'm not entirely confident he's as infatuated with my arse and/or ball as you are.

Wilbur

Banned
Was gonna send it to Arnold to try and cheer him up but I'm not entirely confident he's as infatuated with my arse and/or ball as you are.

He'd probably smile as a tear runs down his cheek, like people do at funerals when they're giving an eugoogly

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Was thinking about goals next season with the new manager, cl no doubt is a must but I'd settle for good football, positive attacking play, if we can get that the firs will fall into place.

Can't wait for new signings

Nicktendo86

So United may now go with Adidas as kit maker.

And apparently Uniqlo will be designing United branded clothing.
I thought the Nike deal still had some years on it?

Edit: well shit 2015, that's gone fast. Back to the glory days of 1980's adidas hey? *sobs*

Liverpool need to limit their spending, as they'll be back to fighting for 5th and out of Champions League come this time next year. Based van Gaal will put you back to scrapping for Europa with Everton.

Believe.

Was Jarnet banned for this...?

Wes, please calma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom