• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.
5hn7zH0.gif
OMG

Wilson needs to make it just for this reason :lol

Clegg

I have the choice between watching the game on a poor quality stream or the Eurovision.

Sorry United Bros there was only one choice.

pappe

Sometimes I feel sorry for Kagawa noone passes the ball to him then I realise its coz he will do nothing with it so its pointless.

Lawrence probably isn't at this level yet.
Don't think he ever will be.

He tries things which he thinks he can get away with cos at lower levels he has the space and time to pull them off. Already 20. Pretty surprised he's even getting the chance to play tbh.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Never has a 1-0 up been so feckless, this is so boring

noal

Banned
From listening on 5 live it doesn't sound like I'm missing much. New manager needs to bring some rockets with him.

Mack The Knife ‏@IdMjones 19m
Wilson's dad sat in front of me going ape shit. 'Thats my son, that's my son' he's shouting. Bless. #mufc @ManUtd

Mack The Knife ‏@IdMjones 9m
As for Wilson's mother. She was in tears before game. Dream come true for all. They're in Fletcher's box. But seating is out front. #mufc

Scum

Meier

It is apparently. I remember laughing my ass of when I first saw it. It's like something out of a parody movie.

Oh man, I'm almost crying due to laughing. Brilliant. I love how much some of you guys like the show. Can't say I'll ever watch an episode though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom