• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahmoud

Banned
Hello everyone,

Manchester United fan here. What a terrible season we have had, eh. Hopefully next year will be a little better.

Cheers

Are you new here btw? Don't troll Liverpool too much
Uus4Plt.png

Carbonox

Yeah that scene in Arrow was so fucking daft. Roy's a fucking shit character. One more episode left to watch and I'm officially UP TO DATE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

pulga

Banned
Oh man, I'm almost crying due to laughing. Brilliant. I love how much some of you guys like the show. Can't say I'll ever watch an episode though.

It's easily the most ridiculous moment on the show, Season 1 takes a while to get going. Season 2 is balls to the wall amazing though, really top notch (for a superhero show on the CW). The show gets good reviews from the press Meier, and you know how vitriolic GAF, trust us when we say the show is good shit.

WJD

Hello everyone,

Manchester United fan here. What a terrible season we have had, eh. Hopefully next year will be a little better.

Welcome brand new member. I look forward to hearing more of your thoughts on Manchester United Football Club PLC.

Jones shouldn't have gone to the World Cup anyway

He's not a good rightback, and he hasn't played enough at centreback to be trustworthy there either

fake edit: maybe as 4th choice CB given the absolute dearth of options there after Cahill and The Jaguar

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Lawrenson has looked a bit out of his depth, in a side that looks out of its depth

pulga

Banned
Hello everyone,

Welcome

What are your thoughts on Manchester United Legend and best, most valuable player Wayne Mark Rooney?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Its strange how little composure everyone but Adnan has on the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom