• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Ouch. Meyler will be missing a game or two next season. Totally random.

Dickhead

Make sure he misses the cup final

Good point. Earlier in the game they mentioned he missed the final last year with Wigan due to injury and how he was excited to get to play it in this year. Idiot.

FootballFan

Yurt was right.

Football Fan raus.

lol true. :p

*no relevance to your post* I miss breaking bad.

iWibmpIegepO5.gif

Carbonox

I am now caught up on Arrow. I am a fiend. I am a beast. Fuck the police. #BasedWilson delivering for Man Utd and on Arrow. IS THIS REAL LIFE.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Bein sport people are talking like LVG is in, they arent even talking him being a likely candidate. I know he is the front runner and all but still, he isnt in yet.

WJD

That was gutting :(

Vidic and Rio the best defensive partnership the club has ever seen - one is leaving and other is disintegrating. This 'end of an era' narrative is finally starting to really hit home.

Mahmoud

Banned

Welcome to the thread Mahmoud.

Great to have new members with us! United-GAF just keeps growing.

Welcome. You picked a great season to join in the fun!

Sadface.

Welcome Mahmoud. United fans are a rarity round these parts so you'll stand out like a sore thumb.

Welcome.

Thinks it's time for me to sleep.

Welcome brand new member. I look forward to hearing more of your thoughts on Manchester United Football Club PLC.

Hello mahmoud. Welcome.

Thanks everyone, happy to be here.

dc89

Fuck Yunalesca and fuck the long unskippable cutscenes before.

For reals. After round one of her yapping I went back and saved. Makes if much more bearable.

when you know the tactics and strategy she actually isn't that hard. Took me a few goes though.

Pennywise

Evil Kagawa ‏@evilkagawa 13m

I say to Giggs "60min debut, Wilson 2 goal! This no coincidence. It Kagawa!" Giggs say "Why Cleverley never score then?" I genius, no god!

Carbonox

Fuck Yunalesca and fuck the long unskippable cutscenes before.

Every time I play FFX I over-level ridiculously and this makes turds like her die completely in a few turns.

Reminds me that I need to return and Platinum the game. Just need to beat Penance and complete the sphere grids of 3 more characters.

Tc91

Every time I play FFX I over-level ridiculously and this makes turds like her die completely in a few turns.

Reminds me that I need to return and Platinum the game. Just need to beat Penance and complete the sphere grids of 3 more characters.

Do you have to fill in every single node on the grid for that trophy? Even filling in the empty ones with strength, hp etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom