• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoyed that tonight.

Awful awful season but a nice way to end it with Wilson making his debut. Hopefully he can get some good experience next season.

dc89

Fuck every character in that game, including "I'm a badass as long as you don't think how my entire behaviour makes no sense and is actually pretty shitty" Auron. Also fuck the cutscenes.

I liked the battle system though.

Edit:
And fuck Blitzball. Fuck that shit.

Every time I play FFX I over-level ridiculously and this makes turds like her die completely in a few turns.

Reminds me that I need to return and Platinum the game. Just need to beat Penance and complete the sphere grids of 3 more characters.

An unskippable cutscene prevented me from completing it

Do you have to fill in every single node on the grid for that trophy? Even filling in the empty ones with strength, hp etc?

Thank fuck Wilbz isn't here.

I snapped a pic of the main menu and shared it in whatsapp, to show off my character stats. He asked what is a Fayth and a Wakka.

I was in a chamber of the fayth at the time.

Carbonox

Do you have to fill in every single node on the grid for that trophy? Even filling in the empty ones with strength, hp etc?

Every empty node needs filling. I just wasted most slots on something easy to obtain like Magic Defense where the enemy in Monster Arena you obtain them from can be beat very easily and quickly.

It's just so fucking tedious going for EVERY node with EVERY character. :lol

Carbonox

Wilson has more goals this year than Luuk de Jong.

de Jong will always make me laugh. He's going back to Germany for sure. :lol

Crystal Palace kits for next season

Bm-wwX0CEAE53kr.jpg

LTWheels

For reals. After round one of her yapping I went back and saved. Makes if much more bearable.

when you know the tactics and strategy she actually isn't that hard. Took me a few goes though.

An unskippable cutscene prevented me from completing it

Back where the game came out in the early 2000s this is where I stopped.

I can get to the third stage of her easily but juggling between keeping my characters zombified so they can't be instant killed when she randomly decides to use mega-death and avoiding her casting Curaga as that can one shot my party members.

dc89

Back where the game came out in the early 2000s this is where I stopped.

I can get to the third stage of her easily but juggling between keeping my characters zombified so they can't be instant killed when she randomly decides to use mega-death and avoiding her casting Curaga as that can one shot my party members.

Yeah, this is a pain in the arse.

Basically I started the fight with all Overdrive gauges charged. Started with Auron, Tidus and Yuna. Casted Hasteaga and Tuna casted Reflect on the other two. Then just go to town. In phase 2 dispel the reflect, don't bother with casting Haste again as her physical attacks dispel it. It was a juggling game of curing the zombie so I could heal but make sure at least someone has it so whilst I'm chipping away if I triggered phase 3 it wasn't game over.

In phase 3 I went all out with the overdrives and this sorted her out.

LTWheels

Yeah, this is a pain in the arse.

Basically I started the fight with all Overdrive gauges charged. Started with Auron, Tidus and Yuna. Casted Hasteaga and Tuna casted Reflect on the other two. Then just go to town. In phase 2 dispel the reflect, don't bother with casting Haste again as her physical attacks dispel it. It was a juggling game of curing the zombie so I could heal but make sure at least someone has it so whilst I'm chipping away if I triggered phase 3 it wasn't game over.

In phase 3 I went all out with the overdrives and this sorted her out.

Yeah I'm pretty under level. No hasteaga, no reflect, no dispel.

I've finished the advance grid for Auron and Wakka but everyone else is lagging behind. I only just got Protect for Yuna.

dc89

Yeah I'm pretty under level. No hasteaga, no reflect, no dispel.

I've finished the advance grid for Auron and Wakka but everyone else is lagging behind. I only just got Protect for Yuna.

Yikes.

Might be worth going leveling up a bit in the Dome. Pretty good AP and its one of the only places you can get Level 3 sphere thingys.

Mahmoud

Banned
Hello Mahmoud
What are your feelings on van Gaal?

I've not read the news yet since I came home a little before the match but someone told me he's supposed to be announced tomorrow?

Regardless, it's exciting. Especially after this season. The more I read about Van Gaal the more similarities I see between him and Fergie, RVP seems to be happy with him too. One step closer to getting rid of Wayne Mark Rooney.

Welcome

What are your thoughts on Manchester United Legend and best, most valuable player Wayne Mark Rooney?

See above.

I need more City fans. Any chance you want to jump the sinking ship?

It WAS sinking. Stabilised now. Just need a new captain and plot a few holes.

LTWheels

Yikes.

Might be worth going leveling up a bit in the Dome. Pretty good AP and its one of the only places you can get Level 3 sphere thingys.

I've got shit tons of items though because I steal everything. Helping me through the fight. My strategy is to keep Yuna hasted and have at least two zombies at all times.

Meier

Crystal Palace player of the year - Julian Speroni.

Legend.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bm5vzTzIMAA2Nwv.jpg:large[IMG]

#julestotheworldcup
#savejules[/QUOTE]

I actually had no clue what his nationality was. His name should actually be pronounced more like "Hoo-li-an" then, no? Interesting that both he and Willy have only ever had caps for the U-20 team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom