• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning

Banned
I have completed the main game of FFX HD but am struggling to obtain Lulu's and Tidus's celestial weapons. The timing on the lightning dodging is beyond bullshit.

I have the rest and captured all the monsters. Now to max my strength, Defence, magic defence, agility, accuracy, evasion, magic and increasing luck.

That doesn't take that long, aside from magic and luck.

L1NETT

New home kit - fucking lush. Love a good stripe me

Bm-K7HMCEAAy1mU.jpg

POTY - Stephen Darby. Best right back in the league, well deserved.

Sign a new deal pls Darbs.

3Sixty

The Saints Travel Club Away Player of the Season - Adam Lallana
Goal of the Season - Adam Lallana vs Hull.

CLEANING UP

lol

and Fans player of the season.

He is so boss.

Feorax

Telegraph and DM saying Rodgers has agreed to a new contract (2018).

Interesting timing. The Lallana interest was leaked after losing to Chelsea.

Telegraph saying Rodgers now has more control over transfers, and that a vocal CB and a full back are top priorities.

dc89

I have completed the main game of FFX HD but am struggling to obtain Lulu's and Tidus's celestial weapons. The timing on the lightning dodging is beyond bullshit.

I have the rest and captured all the monsters. Now to max my strength, Defence, magic defence, agility, accuracy, evasion, magic and increasing luck.

That doesn't take that long, aside from magic and luck.

What does Luck actually do?
:lol

Feorax

Actually a load of names being thrown about tonight by the press that we're interested in;

Konoplyanka, Mkhitaryan, Marcos Rojo, Markovic, Drmic, Caulker and Shaw (though we won't go as high as £30m, so that one probably won't happen).

3Sixty

Lallana: “The club means the world to me. I’ve been here since I was 12 and I want to keep progressing with the club.”

Actually a load of names being thrown about tonight by the press that we're interested in;

Konoplyanka, Mkhitaryan, Marcos Rojo, Markovic, Drmic, Caulker and Shaw (though we won't go as high as £30m, so that one probably won't happen).

Marcos Rojo is literally the worst defender in the history of the Russian League. Good luck.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Lallana: “The club means the world to me. I’ve been here since I was 12 and I want to keep progressing with the club.”

aaaannnndddd he's gone.

let's just hope it's more than £10m. It would be nice to get a fair price for our players.

L1NETT

YES. are you going to play in the same division next season?

Yep we are.

--

@el chup. AC liberation is a weird one to start on. What platform you playing it on? If you can, i'd read a synopsis of 1 and then play AC2 or just go for Black Flag (plug through the first couple of hours and it gets right fucking good)

Lightning

Banned
What does Luck actually do?
:lol
Without luck you cannot hit Penance, Dark Mindy and many of your attacks will miss Yojimbo, Anima and Bahamut as well. Around 130 luck will guarantee you to never miss your attacks and around 200 for always critical hits. Luck is pointless for the normal game but important for the Dark Aeons and penance.

dc89

Increase rate of critical hits?

There's got to be more to it than this...

Without luck you cannot hit Penance, Dark Mindy and many of your attacks will miss Yojimbo, Anima and Bahamut as well. Around 130 luck will guarantee you to never miss your attacks and around 200 for always critical hits. Luck is pointless for the normal game but important for the Dark Aeons and penance.

...holy shit.

Pennywise

Question regarding Persona 4 Golden:
I'm currently at the fourth dungeon, the one belonging to
Kubo Whatshisname
, how far into the game am I at this point?

Second question:
How is Assassin's Creed Liberation? Never placed an AC game before.

Nearly half the game, but it heavily depends if you're going for the true ending.

And Liberation sucks.

Carbonox

Newcastle player of the season: Cabaye

dPrJaGc.png

There's got to be more to it than this...

...holy shit.

Hah yeah, I just ended up relying on Yojimbo's Zandatsu for Anima and Bahamut as I could barely touch them. I was able to beat Dark Yojimbo and the Dark Magus Sisters fair and square though along with the rest of the Dark Aeons who are pussies.

faridmon

pulga

Banned
damn

Mahmoud
Banned

is this how we welcome new members?

you were gone too soon, new United supporter. I told you not to diss the Roon. You were not worthy of the sun.
jbt6ZeEpbmJrSS.png

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Is LVG tomorrow something being willed by the papers or genuine?

I hope its genuine, if only for this

851776535.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom