• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Liverpool were building some good attacks before the 'cramps' and then a sub... clever but ugh really, Mourinho said he would be playing attacking football this season and if anything they are more defensive than ever.

Gerrard killing every attack at this point, need to get Studge on the ball to draw fouls or take shots.

ATF487

this is so frustrating. Fair play to Chelsea, though. The time wasting is bullshit but there's nothing wrong with the way they are set up

Ba
KuGsj.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Liverpool were building some good attacks before the 'cramps' and then a sub... clever but ugh really, Mourinho said he would be playing attacking football this season and if anything they are more defensive than ever.

Gerrard killing every attack at this point, need to get Studge on the ball to draw fouls or take shots.

Chelsea have actually had the most shots in the Premier League.

Elchele

Ancelotti's RM played similar to Chelsea today against you. They had a few more chances because they're better in attack than Chelsea and were slightly more adventurous. But for the most part, Heynckes' Bayern and Ancelotti's RM came up against teams far far weaker than them. Chelsea aren't.

Parking the bus is the weakest phrase in football and when you use it, I can't respect your opinion.

If you can't tell the difference between what RM did and what Chelsea are doing, then you're an epl mastermind. RM played most of the second half in our side of the pitch. They just gave away possession, like Jupp did vs Barcelona last season

Mou is just doing the same thing as Moyes, but with better players and obviously more discipline.

Wilbur

Banned
If you can't tell the difference between what RM did and what Chelsea are doing, then you're an epl mastermind. RM played most of the second half in our side of the pitch. They just gave away possession, like Jupp did vs Barcelona last season

I can tell the difference. I said they set up similarly.

Marc

Chelsea have actually had the most shots in the Premier League.

Didn't Liverpool get that stat under Kenny? Bit pointless.

Suarez misses a good chance, he has been poor today. None of Liverpool's big players have turned up today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom