• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feorax

villa have actually been decent at the back, I judged too soon

best thing to happen would be for anxiety to grow, villa keep out city, they commit men forward and villa nick a winner late in the game. if they score earlier than that I think city would go into saiyan mode. they're a side that tends to wake up like that.

I like this plan, but it has one flaw.

It would require someone in the Villa team to be capable of getting a shot on target.

Meier

City really do need that pacy AM. Nasri and Silva are good player but pretty slow and Nasri esp is static. Milner is just...there.

Yeah, it'd be helpful. We don't really have a player who can run at you and make you miss. Navas is fast but he isn't all that tricky -- more straight line speed up the wing. A guy like Barkley would be really interesting on our team. A 3-man midfield of him, Yaya and Ferna would be awesome.

pulga

Banned
Ramos almost with the header
KuGsj.gif

Raptor

I see Isco getting sold, he is great but he just doesn't show it regularly, Modric on the other hand god damn, he is brilliant.

I hope we get Pogba or Gundogan.

Modric-Pogba/Gundogan-Alonso

Bale Ronaldo

Suarez

:p

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
A draw is fine for City, no? They would just need to win the last game.

Turok_TTZ

Madrid has a real problem up front.
BBC is overplayed and jaded. it comes to no surprise for me to see CR7 get knocked. Bale too got knocked before the match and was already jaded. Benzema though the toughest physically of the BBC, he too is overplayed and he doesn't share the stamina like Bale and Di maria have. Dude is fatigued from the first minute.

That Bayern game was both a blessing and a curse. Carlo needs to do rotation, these knocks wouldn't have occurred had he rotated the BBC properly. Morata needs to be playing ahead of benz for 1-2 games, Benz out of the BBC needs a rest the most. Jese injured really bit us in the arse.

And that's just the frontline. midfield is a problem too but ill elaborate on that later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom