• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQman2121

Banned
I've yet to have a good experience with NBCSN Livestream, mobile or computer. Hope they get that all taken care of next season.

I had some issues with the app during the Olympics authorizing my details. I could sign in but not watch games for whatever reason. They updated the app a few weeks ago and now it's fine. Quality is honestly great on my Xperia Z and I haven't had any issues watching since it started working again.

It's the website that is hit or miss depending on the game.

pulga

Banned
He started walking which was strange because there was an attack on, then got subbed off in like 5 seconds.

You can never tell, fuck me just bench him until UCL Final and keep him fit for Portugal pls.

He looks alright on the bench. Visibly upset, but not in pain or anything. Let's hope it's nothing.

Meier

Glad I'm not alone. Are you on the app or website?

I'm on the site and it makes my PC run extra hot with Fire Fox. I have to break out the ice pack to keep it running smoothly.

Website here (work PC). I have a docking station so my laptop is kind of a ways away, never really noticed that but wouldn't be surprised.

I've yet to have a good experience with NBCSN Livestream, mobile or computer. Hope they get that all taken care of next season.

I haven't really had any issues personally other than today -- hopefully any issues for you get sorted though.

bud23

NOOOO Ronie :(

Lets hope its nothing serious.

I´m tempted to put some money on Valladolid 1x. I won´t, I never bet against Madrid, but I definitely would. I can't see us winning this match.

Slizz

I had some issues with the app during the Olympics authorizing my details. I could sign in but not watch games for whatever reason. They updated the app a few weeks ago and now it's fine. Quality is honestly great on my Xperia Z and I haven't had any issues watching since it started working again.

It's the website that is hit or miss depending on the game.

Ah, I did see that the app got updated on my phone recently, haven't checked to see if it works. Sounds good though.

if they lose he'll probably buy a Liverpool shirt on the way home.

KuGsj.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
What happened to Bale and Ronaldo?

Ramos scored again!? What is this new devilry?

PowderedToast

villa have actually been decent at the back, I judged too soon

best thing to happen would be for anxiety to grow, villa keep out city, they commit men forward and villa nick a winner late in the game. if they score earlier than that I think city would go into saiyan mode. they're a side that tends to wake up like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom