• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Can't break them down. Have had a few chances but they're going to be rare it seems like.

Gonna need a long range shot from Toure or something.

British reporter asks if Van Gaal knows much about Man Utd [culture and history]: "That is a very stupid question. What do you think?" [nos]

YES GAHL

Ra's Van Gaal is already better than Moyes.

iOiidw7zYYVUp.gif

Kind of worried about not allowing players to have freedom though. Wouldn't that hurt Mata, Kagawa, and Adnan's natural games?

Ra's Van Gaal is already better than Moyes.

iOiidw7zYYVUp.gif

Kind of worried about not allowing players to have freedom though. Wouldn't that hurt Mata, Kagawa, and Adnan's natural games?

Not creative freedom, positional freedom.

Too many times we've AMs running around getting in each other's way this eason. So it may not be such a terrible thing.

GQman2121

Banned
NBCSN stream has died twice on me. Like my stomach. This is killing me.

Glad I'm not alone. Are you on the app or website?

I'm on the site and it makes my PC run extra hot with Fire Fox. I have to break out the ice pack to keep it running smoothly.

Slizz

I've yet to have a good experience with NBCSN Livestream, mobile or computer. Hope they get that all taken care of next season.

Portugeezer

what happened to ronaldo? i took a shit and came back to see him limping off.

He started walking which was strange because there was an attack on, then got subbed off in like 5 seconds.

You can never tell, fuck me just bench him until UCL Final and keep him fit for Portugal pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom