• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

I've always wanted to know, how do you view that "Who Posted?" page?

Click on the post count in the thread list.

guys please, i love the HERE COMES THE PAIN as much as anyone else, but we're being exclusive towards other members who don't get the whatsapp inside jokes

like the bellend name elsk

how does the title not refer to SLIPPAGE smh

ok back to studying i go

#GLOBALISATIONFTW

I couldn't give a flying donkey fuck

please stay with your studying forever

3Sixty

Basically to sum a long story short;

I got instantly perma-banned off a deaf forum for complentely misreading a OP that had a daughter that died. I thought she said she wanted her DEAF daughter's hearing aids to be fixed by the hospital. So I stupidly told her to get a refund on her dead daughter.

My username was here comes the pain

looooooooooooool

link pls

I got instantly perma-banned off a deaf forum for complentely misreading a OP that had a daughter that died. I thought she said she wanted her DEAF daughter's hearing aids to be fixed by the hospital. So I stupidly told her to get a refund on her dead daughter.

:lol

I still don't understand how you made such a mistake

It's not gotten any less funny.

It was funny then, and it's funny now

Uus4Plt.png

You fucking monster
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

:lol :lol

I don't regret it all tbh hahaha

pulga

Banned
Click on the post count in the thread list.

I couldn't give a flying donkey fuck

please stay with your studying forever

i already said I'm leaving after the world cup
pls every1 beg for me to stay

I EVEN HAVE GAF ON A 30 MIN TIMER PER DAY ON CHROME

THE END HAS BEGUN

thing is i couldn't reply on time so now I'm on Safari lololololol dat globalisation

pulga

Banned
thread title.

pls help me understand

you won't

because its a whatsapp inside joke

and you're not in hehehe dat apartheid

fuck hixx

edit: have a feeling wes might change it again, he was really pleased with the proposals in the last thread

3Sixty

Did I tell the story about how i was in the whatsapp when i sold my old phone, thought i had deleted everything but the whatsapp pictures stayed on there.

The. Horror.

Yen

Did I tell the story about how i was in the whatsapp when i sold my old phone, thought i had deleted everything but the whatsapp pictures stayed on there.

The. Horror.

What kind of photos were on it? Of you? Or Wilbury's butt?

What'sapp does this weird thing where people who change their numbers are replaced by other people, apparently on the same number.

So I have chats where the old contact has been replaced by some random person.

Can someone explain?

Hixx

if you want some of your hilarious #bantz putting in the op, post what you want putting in instead of just shouting that XYZ should be in it

nee fucker reads the OP once we hit page 2 anyway
wtzgU.gif

Yen

if you want some of your hilarious #bantz putting in the op, post what you want putting in instead of just shouting that XYZ should be in it

nee fucker reads the OP once we hit page 2 anyway
wtzgU.gif

And we're on page 2 already

Elchele

What'sapp does this weird thing where people who change their numbers are replaced by other people, apparently on the same number.

So I have chats where the old contact has been replaced by some random person.

Can someone explain?

you really can't figure it out? viva pls
If you sell your cellphone to another person he most likely won't know how to 'reset' (or simple install/unistall) whatsapp so he will continue to use it with the number the previous owner registered it with

Or maybe your friend changed number. The "old" number eventually becomes available to new cellphone users

Hixx

I will be at the SoL watching the meaningless borefest that SAFC vs Swansea will be.

I can't wait.

Scum

Oh Free. 😂😂

deroli

I think Löw's squad is decent. Gomez' season is terrible and he can't be fit, Kruse had a good run last year that is now over. Volland's been doing great at a mediocre club so I imagine he'll be even better with good teammates. However, there a a few players I do not agree with: Personally, I would have chosen Leno instead of Ziegler and thrown out Draxxxler, Mayer, Goretzka and Justin Bieber. No need to hand out plane tickets to fucking brazil when you don't need these players anyway. I would have rather donated that money to charity.

Carbonox

iH94gDUnvMA0B.gif

Clegg

That Reus rumour is a Bild story. I know some of the English broadsheets have linked us with him but they're tenuous at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom