• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
9h4efwO.jpg

u wot m8

Edit: Is that even safe to post lol

Cyport

Basically to sum a long story short;

I got instantly perma-banned off a deaf forum for complentely misreading a OP that had a daughter that died. I thought she said she wanted her DEAF daughter's hearing aids to be fixed by the hospital. So I stupidly told her to get a refund on her dead daughter.

My username was here comes the pain

Lol. To be fair when I am chatting to people (I am deaf myself), and I mention deaf friends or something similar quite commonly people misunderstand and think I'm talking about dead friends

LTWheels

Yep, lots to like about it. Again, some of the animations look a bit off but the dev said they're working on it.

I don't think the little bit of janky animations look as bad as some people make out. It sort of fits the ton of the game. The game looks very silly and very 'videogamey'. And it sort of relishes that. In that sense the animations fit the game as it's not striving for any 'realism'.

If it was something like Last of Us with that style of animations, then yes that would look bad.

Meier

I'm hyped for this WC but not as much as last times due to USA's more difficult group.

I watched a 25 minute video that was a replay of every single goal scored in the last WC. I forgot how easy our group was comparatively speaking. England, Algeria and Slovenia.. are you kidding me with the draw this year. -_____-

Slizz

I watched a 25 minute video that was a replay of every single goal scored in the last WC. I forgot how easy our group was comparatively speaking. England, Algeria and Slovenia.. are you kidding me with the draw this year. -_____-

And we scraped by into the KO stages that WC, I'm scared. I hope Wondo shows up because Jozy won't and I hope magically our backline learns how to work as a unit.

Marc

Ugh, the FA had the opportunity to really improve the talent in England and they got together the most gormless twats around and concluded that running into a wall is the way forward.

Really depressing, how are any of these changes going to improve things? Getting rid of Brazilians and other south americans will really make a difference? They only really just got in during the last few years anyway. Destroying one of our biggest strengths in lower league football instead of using it to our advantage? With the support, academies and a forced emphasis on English players suddenly we would have a huge amount of talent coming through. Lower league football isn't even the problem anyway, it is the premier league. Instead of finding their balls they have instead avoided taking on the premier league head on. All they had to do was issue a licensing system for European football and revoke the premier league's if they didn't adhere to player conditions. Nothing the premier league could do unless they convinced every league to break away from FIFA.

bjaelke

Brøndby 3-0 up against Midtjylland when they get one back and the commentator immediately brings up Crystanbul. Thanks for ruining the moment, cunt.

L1NETT

Age of Mythology still fucking brilliant

Laggy as fudge, getting really weird drops too but game still great

Fuck titans though

Lingard vs Wisdom. Boss.

Why is Hughes not trusted?

Wonder if Derby would have been promoted if McLaren had been in charge from the start of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom