• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
DerZuhälter;111537574 said:
I love you pulga but for christ sake shut the fuck up. You are embarrasing yourself worse than Real if you think Real's B-team isn't up to the taask of beating Celta.

This lineup is still worth twice what Celta had in their combined squads for the last century.

yeah because fielding three DMs, an AM as a striker and a young, unproven striker is TOTALLY good enough. its not even a B-team, it's just a plain nonsensical team

Madrid really are going to finish 3rd in a 2 team league

In a season where Barca were tragic

I hope they can win La Decima or they may aswell just pack it in as a club

FootballFan

yeah because fielding three DMs, an AM as a striker and a young, unproven striker is TOTALLY good enough. its not even a B-team, it's just a plain nonsensical team

Ugh. Your excuses are literally making me cringe.

"we're only fielding a midfield worth 52million euros vs the mighty Celta, how are we supposed to win!?"

smh

step away from the keyboard.

caramac

iH0mUesxjxiFP.gif

iM2eOGc5TSI8V.gif

ibcSimJRXdfcWq.gif

pulga

Banned
Ugh. Your excuses are literally making me cringe.

"we're only fielding a midfield worth 52million euros vs the mighty Celta, how are we supposed to win!?"

smh

step away from the keyboard.

after paying 120m for Neymar, I think you should know by now that price does not equal quality

why is everyone looking at Madrid anyway? It's Barca who's choking with the A-team on site

Lakitu

st5fu
So, LFC fans, what do we do about Johnson this summer? Sell him? Keep him as back-up (even with high wages)?

He has been consistently awful this year.

Suen

YES RED!!! Sorry Malaga-GAF, this must happen. After seeing Madrid playing like a La Liga B team and losing Atletico must win.

FootballFan

after paying 120m for Neymar, I think you should know by now that price does not equal quality

why is everyone looking at Madrid anyway? It's Barca who's choking with the A-team on site

Yeah no Valdes, Pique, Alba and Neymar. Dat A-Team.

No excuses about B teams if we lose here, because that would be pathetic. No offence.

pulga

Banned
Yeah no Valdes, Pique, Alba and Neymar. Dat A-Team.

No excuses about B teams if we lose here, because that would be pathetic. No offence.

looooooooooool he still thinks Neymar is A-team

and yeah its totally Pinto and the defensive lines fault your players cant score

hahahahaha the fuck is wrong with you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom