• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Sixty

For the record though I rate Barkley and think he is a very exciting player.

He just fucks up the simple shit alot. And has a lot in this match

Marc

Seriously though, I keep saying it and I think I am being proven right. Stick Sterling in with Ox and Barkley as a 3 with Sturridge running in behind and you'll get chaos!

Just imagine it, it would be entertaining at the very least. Which we haven't had since 2004, ten sodding years.

Going forward we're ace but I'm happy this isn't out best defence though.
This is the first time I've enjoyed watching England for a long time.

Hixx

People need to remember who we're playing and that if this was a competition, they probably wouldn't be so careless with the ball in their own half...

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Ahah, thanks, though i'm more of a tourist, since i'm here for the World Cup.

that's quite alright! Enjoy your stay :p

N3sYnlU.gif

For the record though I rate Barkley and think he is a very exciting player.

He just fucks up the simple shit alot. And has a lot in this match

At least he has the ability to make something happen. Better than those two players that played against Peru whose only outstanding attributes are pace and closing players down.

3Sixty

I swear Arsenal players.

Made. Of. Glass

---

John fucking Flanagen is an England international and Clyne is not.

Life.

Marc

Milner... really...

How are there not riots that he is in the squad?

Flanno on? Ehhhhhhh.... Milner to move forward, fucking wonderful.

3Sixty - He is trying things, its easy to not try anything and never fail. Ox has messed up too. They're both brave enough to make fools of themselves if it doesn't come off, Rooney had that coached out of him and is as exciting as a fat potato now.

Need to encourage it.

Best

Seriously though, I keep saying it and I think I am being proven right. Stick Sterling in with Ox and Barkley as a 3 with Sturridge running in behind and you'll get chaos!

Just imagine it, it would be entertaining at the very least. Which we haven't had since 2004, ten sodding years.

That's not going to work against defenders you've actually heard of. And we'd probably just get Jose'd by Costa Rica.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom