• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

I am hearing from sport in Spain that Mou has completed signing Lionel Messi in the last few moments. Pending medical.

Marc

Nothing pleases me more than watching average Russian League players like Noboa boss the England midfield.

Eh? We have more possession in midfield and created loads of chances, that isn't our problem. Its the defence being spastics and the Rooney/Lambert combo.

Salvadora

--------------Costa---------------

Hazard----Cesc-------Willian

-------- Koke--Matic-----------

Ivanovic-Terry-Cahill-Luis--

-------------Courtois-------------

That team would win La Liga.

Cappa

Banned
Sounds legit.

They played a clip of Pique, talking to Del Bosque not knowing that microphones were on saying, "Si se va al chelsea... 33 kilos"..... they played that clip it wasn't just some reporter saying he said it... when they replay the sports I will post it,.... possibly not being reported elsewhere since it was only picked up by tve

uploading now

Yen

Remember that time Glenn Hoddle was England manager, and he hired a faith healer, and then he said disabled people were disabled because they were bad people in another life?

I don't remember. I was about 4.

They played a clip of Pique, talking to Del Bosque not knowing that microphones were on saying, "Si se va al chelsea... 33 kilos"..... they played that clip it wasn't just some reporter saying he said it... when they replay the sports I will post it,.... possibly not being reported elsewhere since it was only picked up by tve

uploading now

Ok boy I'm waiting.

Remember that time Glenn Hoddle was England manager, and he hired a faith healer, and then he said disabled people were disabled because they were bad people in another life?

They played good football, I remember that much!

Was the last England team I really cared about. I was young.

Labadal

I must have been a really nasty person considering how bad my eyesight is.

'You can dominate, and then concede, but that's international football'

'The fullback has to get goalside, but that's international football'

That's any football you tit

Jarnet87

--------------Costa---------------

Hazard----Cesc-------Willian

-------- Koke--Matic-----------

Ivanovic-Terry-Cahill-Luis--

-------------Courtois-------------

That team would win La Liga.

It's missing Fat Frank to convert all those penalties they would get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom