• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's true too. I have a feeling he'll try and bash some consistency and discipline into him before giving up though. At least he has basic talent. I'm not sure you can say the same about Young/Valencia. They just don't seem to have the basic level of technique for an LvG winger.
It'll be interesting to see how the outgoings are handled.

I think LvG will have made his mind up on a lot of the players already based on what he's seen. I think the only thing that can save Nani is that Valencia and Young are worse. I also think Nani will want to go himself - reckon he's sick of life at United now.

Heard very little on the sales side. A lot of players to shift, Woodward is going to combust.

Clegg

I think LvG will have made his mind up on a lot of the players already based on what he's seen. I think the only thing that can save Nani is that Valencia and Young are worse. I also think Nani will want to go himself - reckon he's sick of life at United now.

Heard very little on the sales side. A lot of players to shift, Woodward is going to combust.
I'd prefer we get players in before shipping any more out tbh.

Blablurn

4VbjPOS.jpg

KlH08rL.jpg

I guess she could get it.

its not even funny how much his sister looks like him

Scum

Just use an editor and ship 'em all to QPR. 'Arry will take Young, for starters.

Linius

I feel we should go see Feyernoord this time for Bacons sake!

Edit - wait why is there no home fixture for Vitesse against Feyernoord?

Hmm, weird that it's missing. It's the ninth of november anyways, found it in Feyenoords schedule. That's probably not gonna work for me since I have a lot of gigs planned in november already. I don't really mind which game we'll see btw, of course I'd like Vitesse - Ajax the most but other than that I don't care too much. It's rather about going with you guys :p

Arnie

Fucking hell, I'm not going to do a Pulga but I urge you to search Emre Can on tumblr.

Nathan your anus won't survive the night.

Hmm, weird that it's missing. It's the ninth of november anyways, found it in Feyenoords schedule. That's probably not gonna work for me since I have a lot of gigs planned in november already. I don't really mind which game we'll see btw, of course I'd like Vitesse - Ajax the most but other than that I don't care too much. It's rather about going with you guys :p

Well I'll tall to Bacon and see what game he would like to see and we'll work it out from there.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I see. I will keep holding to that naive hope of mine then. :p

Really ? I quite liked it and prefer infinitely to Moonrise, the only other Anderson movie I watched.
We were gonna watch Moonrise but the trailer looked a bit boring mmm

And I really really dislike kids in movies (and in general)

Carbonox

Contemplating what game to buy. I Platinum'd Watch Dogs the other day but have a 5 day weekend with fuck all to play bar FIFA. I need something to keep me occupied.

Think it's time to pull the trigger on Final Fantasy XIV and download it from the PSN store rather than ordering it and waiting a few days for arrival. £30 as well.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Contemplating what game to buy. I Platinum'd Watch Dogs the other day but have a 5 day weekend with fuck all to play bar FIFA. I need something to keep me occupied.

Think it's time to pull the trigger on Final Fantasy XIV and download it from the PSN store rather than ordering it and waiting a few days for arrival. £30 as well.
The Witcher 2

FuturusX

The one good thing about Cesc not returning to Arsenal is keeping Darren Dein away from the club.

Bargaining or acceptance? Sounds like acceptance.

I remember when Owen was supposed to return to Liverpool....I was depressed until I witnessed his mediocrity. Perhaps Cesc will give you that too.

Arnie

I did and all I found was this

tumblr_mhv3f3v6db1ro94ojo1_500.gif

Holy fuck the nose.

tumblr_n6qttayHjj1tdefgvo7_250.gif

Really tempted to watch a Let's Play of the Witcher 2 because I have no way to play it :(
It's an absolutely phenomenal game. Superlative, almost.

Part of the reason for that is because of the way your actions have legitimate consequences in the game world.

Don't YouTube it. Just wait until you do have an opportunity to play it, even if it's years down the line.

Where did it all go wrong for Little Mikey Diamond Owen Dupuis?

I remember him engineering his dream move to Real. Then he re-appeared playing for Newcastle. lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom