• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I have 3 laptops. None of which could play the game in a respectable manner. :lol

No 360 either.

Fuck the world.

why would you need 3 laptops haha

it's totally worth the upgrade

the-witcher-2-assassins-kings-pc-e3-screens-1.jpg

Linius

I wonder what my laptop can do with The Witcher 3.

Some interesting PC indie games arriving btw with The Forest now and later this year The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.

pulga

Banned
Rehearsal for the World Cup final tomorrow night

Plug are your boys ready to walk into a hell that James Milner reigns over?

all this talk of reus and ribery and no one notices we lost our rb to injury and literally dont have a replacement for him, looks like were just gonna improvise

our championship dream is DEAD

Arnie

Utopia was such a letdown. Adverts were great. Show itself devolved into convoluted nonciness.

Rewatched the episode of The Thick of It last night when Malcolm says he's the Matrix and the MP has no fucking clue. So good.

Reinstalling FM14. Resuming my pre-season as Roma. Going to turn Rafa and Conte into my little playthings. Will offer Stramaccioni a coaching role.

Cristiano Ronaldo & Raul Meireles return to training.
Pepe continues with recovery, his injury requires more time to recover.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/91/port...19/portugal-boosted-by-ronaldo-return?ICID=OP
MeirelesRonadlo.jpg

http://www.abola.pt/nnh/destaque.aspx?id=482332&zona=1

Any decent manager would want to give the best treatment to their ailing players instead of risking aggrivating their injuries in a friendly.

Look what happened to Ribery, France lost their best player.

Personally, I would not make CR7 or Meireles play their last friendly vs Ireland. I don't care about the fans in New Jersey.
What is best for the team is to be 100% for the WC, not friendlies.

L'Equipe saying Real Madrid will "entertain" offers of €50m and above for Angel Di Maria. Seriously, that would be the stupidest move in the world.

pulga

Banned
L'Equipe saying Real Madrid will "entertain" offers of €50m and above for Angel Di Maria. Seriously, that would be the stupidest move in the world.

I WILL MURDER SOMEONE

Carlo/Di Maria proved all the naysayers (me included) wrong about Di Maria's role in the team. I thought it was all over for Di Maria when Bale landed.

K1LLER7

I know this is gonna sound stupid and I'm sure ridicule is just round the corner but we have Nani, Zaha and Valencia.
Take what we can get at the moment lol.

Tbf he's better than all of those players and would be a steal at £20m. Could see one of the wingers leaving too. Nani most likely.

pulga

Banned
I'd sanction a €50m deal for Di Maria.

Would cement our "partnership" with Real Madrid.

like the partnership between the trashman and the street bin
Uus4Plt.png

but di maria's too good to be let go to you lot

anyway were already married to another london club baby, cheating with you regarding ozil was a one time thing

Salvadora

like the partnership between the trashman and the street bin
Uus4Plt.png

but di maria's too good to be let go to you lot

anyway were already married to another london club baby, cheating with you regarding ozil was a one time thing
Ozil, Morata, Benzema, Di Maria.

It's only a matter of time become feeder club status is acquired.

Meier

Haha, I see Shkodran Mustafi was called up to replace Reus. For those unfamiliar, he's a youngster Everton/Moyes let walk on a free 2 years ago. Woops.

wedward

Jeremy Wilson's latest tweets are a bit frightening. Says we are waiting to see how the Madrid situation unfolds in regards to Benzema/Morata and nothing is imminent (obviously). Delaying things on account of those two chebs :(.

I think Morata is very low on our list. I am fine with waiting till after the wc to get a striker though.

It would be nice to buy Remy now and then go for a top class striker after the wc when there is more movement.

Arnie

If Arsenal buy Remy they won't go for a top striker as well.

No way Wenger is happy pushing Giroud and Remy to backup, especially with the French connection.

WARNING ANOTHER WEATHER RELATED POST!

Another storm, just before I wanna play FIFA powercut incoming...

Fake edit - Meier been playing UT World Cup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom