• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
That set piece looked like no-one has practiced them in training, everyone ran forward and Gerrard hit it 5 yards behind them.

bobito

Banned
Is there another nation that hates its national side with as much vitriol as us English? Its been so long since I genuinely liked the players that represent us.

Edit:
FUCK

ME

ROONEY

YOU CHAV

Tbf, the only player that annoys me is rooney.

Johnson and Welbeck are not good enough, but it's not their fault their picked.

That is because 1 of that 3 is Wayne Rooney

Pretty much

@Marc, Baines is our best for shooting from set pieces, Gerrard is at least as good as him though from wide positions though.

Baines should have taken that one though, favoured the inswinger

If I was in a room with a gun, a zombie & Andy Townsend, I'd just keep on shooting till I'm out of bullets and then I'd start hitting him over the face with the gun while the back of me is getting eaten.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Im really glad we have Sturridge, id put my money on him in most circumstances, especially over Wellbeck.

Carbonox

Did the commentators just say that Roy would be happy with this performance? I wouldn't doubt that if Roy was in to jamming knives under his finger nails. Delirious cunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom