• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

I remember once i was on holiday with tc and our momma. We were leaving the Domincan Republic and there was a storm like that in the distance. You could see the lightning so clear in the sky, pretty scary!

A few hours later, It turned into a full blown tropical storm which sadly claimed lives :(

I remember once i was on holiday with tc and our momma. We were leaving the Domincan Republic and there was a storm like that in the distance. You could see the lightning so clear in the sky, pretty scary!

A few hours later, It turned into a full blown tropical storm which sadly claimed lives :(

It's like Misfits, only you acquired the power of lateness :p

Marc

Haha, ITV crew hiding, fans get to sit outside. Cunts.

Brilliant viewing with this interview.

Baines' crossing from open play is borderline useless in this setup. Rooney is the only forward with a good header on him, and we don't have anyone entering the box late.

Also, fuck Lampard. He was just as bad against Ecuador as Gerrard has been here. Your boner for him is bizarre.

I completely agree in terms of his normal crosses, not talking about that though as we're talking set pieces. He is very good at low hard hit crosses as well.

He really wasn't, kept the ball much better and ticked it over for others to go forward with it. Gerrard does his roy of the rovers trying to get involved everywhere and going nowhere. As is your boner for the slipper, I picked Wilshere and Barkley too when I said that.

I would rather we didn't take either of them and brought along an ACTUAL DM like Cattermole or someone/anyone who is prepared to just sit. Any younger player for that matter, build for the future.

GQman2121

Banned
This stadium is a shithole. I was there a few years ago for a Ravens/Dolphins game. It's so far outside of Miami proper that it might as well be another state.

Nice to see Jeff Gerstmann made the game.

That's not nice. Jeff is much fatter.....

idP8uaNqcUjI9.gif

Slizz

That area gets a shit ton of rain and lightning when it really storms, which it looks like its about to do. So glad I didn't pay to go to either of these England games in Miami.

3Sixty

That area gets a shit ton of rain and lightning when it really storms, which it looks like its about to do. So glad I didn't pay to go to either of these England games in Miami.

I think the weather would be welcome distraction for the fans forced to watch this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom