• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 13414

Unconfirmed Member
Mexico I think.
My team. Hope we can surprise some people. Hope is all I got. What exactly is needed for this world cup thread. Are you ghys doing like a little bio for each world cup team?

FootballFan

My team. Hope we can surprise some people. Hope is all I got. What exactly is needed for this world cup thread. Are you ghys doing like a little bio for each world cup team?

Actually wasn't Mexico, my bad. Seems like it is Spain as the last one.

Yeah doing profiles for each team(players to watch, how they qualified etc).

Splatt

WyMgKvL.png

Mourinho could have injured him, blindside foul when he wasn't braced for contact, as he wasn't expecting someone to intrude from the sidelines.

Despicable, tbh. Might even be assault, by law.

Bumhead

Banned
I see him jogging quite regularly.

It's weird.

It's weird because I always think of Le Tiss and David Hirst of being the last real English strikers of their generation. Before pro footballers became, ya know, professional athletes.

Difference being I see Hirst in the pub quite regularly.

3Sixty

It's weird because I always think of Le Tiss and David Hirst of being the last real English strikers of their generation. Before pro footballers became, ya know, professional athletes.

Difference being I see Hirst in the pub quite regularly.

It's very odd seeing your childhood hero just doing normal things.

Arnie

France have been great.

Their squad is superb and I can only assume people aren't talking about them because of their last few major tournaments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom