• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday Quiche, we share the same birthday. :)

My plans were ruined by sickness, got Dark Souls and Watch Dogs for presents. Finding Dark Souls a lot harder than Demon's in terms of bosses. I get through some forest level fine, fight a sodding butterfly, fight it five times in a row and get his health down to like 1 bar each time then die!! Aggh! Built up like 8000 souls of replays, then get stuck in the wall as flower twats kill me. That was certainly annoying.

Will move on to Watch Dogs before I throw the controller at the wall.

Can't stream the charity match for some reason, hopefully don't miss Le God doing something crazy.

Happy Birthday!

BpewMr7IUAEN17n.jpg

Salvadora

Moyes has done another hilarious article.

Talks about travelling to the J-League and South Korea "just to have a look around" and lots of other gems :lol.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Did he score? :(

Happy Birthday Quiche, we share the same birthday. :)

My plans were ruined by sickness, got Dark Souls and Watch Dogs for presents. Finding Dark Souls a lot harder than Demon's in terms of bosses. I get through some forest level fine, fight a sodding butterfly, fight it five times in a row and get his health down to like 1 bar each time then die!! Aggh! Built up like 8000 souls of replays, then get stuck in the wall as flower twats kill me. That was certainly annoying.

Will move on to Watch Dogs before I throw the controller at the wall.

Can't stream the charity match for some reason, hopefully don't miss Le God doing something crazy.

if you're dying a lot and/or doing shit damage it means you're in the wrong place! The Butterfly is optional anyway, you can come back for it later.

Hixx

Oooh Origin, never tried it because I don't trust EA :p

Hixx is legit awesome. And that iNvid22 guy!

m8 i get no respect in that team i am the fucking best but wheres my blowjobs and irina shayk and nice, fake teeth

fucking nowhere

its bullshit

Linius

jbaa72akzKw797.bmp

I'm really enjoying FIFA on PC. I've never made my way trough seasons like this. Winning six consecutive division titles so far :p

Marc

Happy Birthday!

BpewMr7IUAEN17n.jpg

*proud*

Thanks. :)

if you're dying a lot and/or doing shit damage it means you're in the wrong place! The Butterfly is optional anyway, you can come back for it later.

The level itself is easy enough, just the boss keeps smashing me right when I am about to kill him. It takes sooo long to use a health potion in the game he attacks me before I can finish so seems to whittle down my health. Demons bosses seemed a lot easier as most of them were quite slow and easy to read their attacks. Way more room to move around as well. Got the drake sword and the high end knight armour now, probably just need to grind a while.

Its a lot harder to understand where to go in this game as well, preferred the nexus I think.

Linius

Well about time for the sixth episode of Orange is the New Black. Almost half way. But I have a feeling I won't be moving much tomorrow with Game of Thrones, Penny Dreadful, Turn and Halt & Catch Fire with new episodes.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Its a lot harder to understand where to go in this game as well, preferred the nexus I think.
*fuzzy memory* mmm there's nothing you can do in the forest now I think. Did you ring the first bell? edit; OH SHIT HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yurt pls. Have you seen them do this.
Zlatan-esque LOL
hahahah did he get Juve'd by the mods there for pirating the game?

GQman2121

Banned
Holy shit that TLG-IGN thread is over 5500 posts. I can't believe how starved people are to attach to something this year. Surely that speaks volumes to the interest level of other games. IE: there are none.

Scum

Holy shit that TLG-IGN thread is over 5500 posts. I can't believe how starved people are to attach to something this year. Surely that speaks volumes to the interest level of other games. IE: there are none.

Mate, it's gaming side. They just don't play games. They're just looking for justification for anything. Just you wait, Sony will probably show a teaser, there'll be no date attached, we'll never hear from the game again for a long while but GAF servers will die because people will want IGN banned.

looooool

Happy Birthday!

BpewMr7IUAEN17n.jpg

If he signs for us, it will be very strange.

Perhaps on his first game at SB he'll grovel for forgiveness on the pitch?

Eto'o, Rafa now Cesc. People should stop saying they'll never join us, its an inevitability if we consider the need to make adjustments to our plans for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom