• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ShimmeringGrandioseAkitainu.gif

This is incredible.

pulga

Banned
VAMOS MADRID VAMOS VAMOS VAMOS!!

getting fucking hyped as a type this in nothing but my birthday suit

LTWheels

Considering getting Mario Kart, especially with that free game promotion. Would use the promotion for Pikmen or W101.

Are people on FootballGaf getting it? Online would be fun.

Go Derby.

pulga

Banned
Considering getting Mario Kart, especially with that free game promotion. Would use the promotion for Pikmen or W101.

Are people on FootballGaf getting it? Online would be fun.

Go Derby.

Totally getting it, can't wait to replay Windu Waka! We should get a FootballGAF WiiU code list going!

This is what I'm seeing to, I don't get it

I'd understand if they had a targetman in the box who relies on crosses, but they keep ending up with one player on the edge of the box, 2 players on the wing with the ball, surrounded by QPR players, and 2 players unmarked in the middle, being ignored.

L1NETT

This is almost like watching a Premier League top 6 borefest.

No Hixx, didn't you hear it's a good old fashioned English game

All Premier League games managed by foreigners are automatically thoroughly exciting.

So glad I can't hear Dyche

Niven

I'd understand if they had a targetman in the box who relies on crosses, but they keep ending up with one player on the edge of the box, 2 players on the wing with the ball, surrounded by QPR players, and 2 players unmarked in the middle, being ignored.

I'd like to hope the manger has notice this to, in the hope that might get a decent second half of football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom