• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the studios previous two games that has everyone excited. Ico is in my top five all time. So more from them is what I'm in too. Plus, it just looks cool. What is that dog-bird thing and why do I want to hug it?

Makes sense, I guess the fact I haven't played either of their previous efforts affects how excited I am for TLG. I'll take yours and wooden's word for it though!

Yep, it brings the wonder back to gaming.

Its that Last of Us giraffe moment times by 10 and done consistently throughout the game. Just being in awe.

How many games even try to do that?

Exactly and it's just a nice change of pace too. I do like my shoot shoot bang bang games too, but I rarely ever finish them anymore, think as a result of having played way too many. All my favorite games over the last years has been that kind of games, and games that sometimes ignores traditional gameplay which makes some angry GAFers call it a none game.

That said I don't really believe that much in TLG anymore... But I hope, hope is all we have lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Njn7rK6oLeM

Elephant ramming a van. I'm so fucking sold.

Haha ffs, good moment that.

Blablurn

ibzipNFrSExOeE.gif

GQman2121

Banned
So I just watched the HD feed of The Division demo. It's nice to see that game come back down to earth. I think the XBO can actually handle those visuals shown on their stage demo. PC version should still look good stunning, but I doubt they'll reach what we were shown in 2013.

Ok, you win. Now I want to play TLG.

Good thing we'll see it in a couple of hours

WE PROBABLY WON'T! :cries

But you should still pickup the Team Ico collection for PS3. Shadow of the Colossus is an incredible experience first time you play it. Sixteen unique boss battles that are nothing but puzzles and supported by a simple love story. There's really nothing like it.

Elchele

So I just watched the HD feed of The Division demo. It's nice to see that game come back down to earth. I think the XBO can actually handle those visuals shown on their stage demo. PC version should still look good stunning, but I doubt they'll reach what we were shown in 2013.

GQ pls.

WE PROBABLY WON'T! :cries

But you should still pickup the Team Ico collection for PS3. Shadow of the Colossus is an incredible experience first time you play it. Sixteen unique boss battles that are nothing but puzzles and supported by a simple love story. There's really nothing like it.

If I had a PS3 man, I would. Because that sounds fantastic.

GQman2121

Banned

I don't own or plan to own one of the mother fuckers so I couldn't careless. :p

I'm sure the PS4 version will look fine.

If I had a PS3 man, I would. Because that sounds fantastic.

Hopefully Sony delivers tonight and has good plan for PS Now so that more people in your situation can experience some of the PS3 games in their catalog. I've been pretty impressed with the PS Now beta on PS3 and PS4 thus far. It's a great solution to the playback hurdle on current hardware. They need to figure out that pricing model or just give it out free with PS+. That would be a game changer imo.

Marc

This is my thinking. Gonna start Archer while I wait, thank fuck for Netflix.

DANGER ZONE!

K1LLER7 - I love you, Dragons Dogma 2 will be the GOAT.

And yeah Lords of Fallen looked like a less frustrating Dark Souls to me. Looks right up my alley.

Willkiller - Pick up a PS3 man, you owe it to yourself. Journey is one of those games that also induce awe like SoTC, playstation 3 is probably my favourite console.

"It's all about the games."

"It's all about the games!"

What else would it be about?

TV, fitness, controlling menus with your voice and sale charts? It was what it was all about last year.

If Sony's conference starts with 10 mins of graphs and shit I am going to bed.

That will come midway through it I think, first there will be montages of footage we have already seen and just released games lol

Hixx

Oh look, Sony are late.

What a fucking surprise. It's not enough for them to be on at an absurd time, but every year they are late. Cunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom