• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, I loved all the little subtle changes to Batman in the trailer e.g. The way he walks, the way he jumps out of the Batmobile.

Just looked a lot more scary than he did in the previous games.

Plus the way he goes down the vents is awesome.

Also, I love rain in games :lol

Facism

Btw, I loved all the little subtle changes to Batman in the trailer e.g. The way he walks, the way he jumps out of the Batmobile.

Glad they showed gameplay. Shit was tight like batman's codpiece. Definitely interested in it now.

Freewilly, Fifa?

Scum

The Legend of Zelda
The Witcher 3
Bayonetta 1 & 2
Batman: Arkham Knight
Super Smash Bros.

29bo8wm.gif

“I hope he [Costa] has a normal World Cup, no injuries, good holidays and I hope next season he can have a fantastic season”

iuEQtzfvD4w9C.gif

Get it done already

Linius

I noticed the same subtle changes in movement with the Unity trailer. The assassin seems to move more realistic now. More fluent. Next gen engines should bring more to the table over the years.

Yeah. I think Rooney tends to either drop too deep, meaning that even when he picks the ball up there are 3 oppo midfielders in front of him, or stay too far forward, giving our own midfield no link to pass to and making him easy to pick up for a DM or CB (especially as Italy will have 3 CBs, a DM and a deep-lying CM)

This.

Now you see what United fans see. He plays everywhere but the 10 position. Fucking fat turd.

This.

Now you see what United fans see. He plays everywhere but the 10 position. Fucking fat turd.

He's still a great striker though when he can be bothered and is the focus of the team. Problem is, the standard he plays at when he's poor for Man Utd, is the standard he plays at when he's average for England, even when he scores a goal or two

Is it silly to think that the LBP guys look like they genuinely enjoy working on and presenting the game?

There must be loads of pressure on them as they're the devs of Sony's only 'family' game (afaik)

Scum

He's still a great striker though when he can be bothered and is the focus of the team. Problem is, the standard he plays at when he's poor for Man Utd, is the standard he plays at when he's average for England, even when he scores a goal or two

He needs a kick up the backside. You know what to do, Van Gaal.

Is it silly to think that the LBP guys look like they genuinely enjoy working on and presenting the game?

There must be loads of pressure on them as they're the devs of Sony's only 'family' game (afaik)

I really can't imagine presenting a game on a stage in front of thousands of people, and also having to provide commentary on top of that. There show have been another guy doing the talking.

I still want my motherfucking Victorian London Assassin's Creed. Would be a superb setting for the franchise.

You and me both bruv. Either that or 1666, when there were a fuck-tonne of churches, the streets were even more of a muddled mess than they are now, and they could incorporate the Great Fire in some interesting ways

@Sikaffy, agreed. One of those where it's obviously good, but just not for me.
Like Mario games

Facism

Was always interested in it being a huge batman fan, the dream is real :D

Sure, been having problems related to my online squad tho :(

I like the arkham series, but never really clicked with the open world traversal. The new one looks to have sped things up and made the bat truly predatory. It would be my game of the show of I didn't have such a hype-boner for bloodborne.

L1NETT

I still want my motherfucking Victorian London Assassin's Creed. Would be a superb setting for the franchise.

No for fudge sake.

Go and play Thief or Dishonoured

Can we please have some new historical settings. Just for us history nerds, not boring dank smelly England. We live here, we know its poop. Saturation of an already boring setting sucks.

Wilbur

Banned
No for fudge sake.

Can we please have some new historical settings. Just for us history nerds, not boring dank smelly England. We live here, we know its poop.

Dishonoured peaked with its first fucking level. Everything after that was downhill.

Carbonox

You and me both bruv. Either that or 1666, when there were a fuck-tonne of churches, the streets were even more of a muddled mess than they are now, and they could incorporate the Great Fire in some interesting ways

You actually play Jack the Ripper. Turns out his murderous spree of hookers and being chased by the police was just Templar propaganda to hide the fact he was an assassin hunting down Templars during that period in the city.

pls

ubisoft

hire me

No for fudge sake.

Can we please have some new historical settings. Just for us history nerds, not boring dank smelly England. We live here, we know its poop. Saturation of an already boring setting sucks.

no lynette scavo

no

one ac game and we move on

Though Dishonored was the tits.

L1NETT

Who cares if the games aren't that good (Dishonored is though)

But the setting is so done. So goddamn done.

If Ubi hire you Carbo I'll drive to Stevanage and poop through your front door

Carbonox

Who cares if the games aren't that good (Dishonored is though)

But the setting is so done. So goddamn done.

If Ubi hire you Carbo I'll drive to Stevanage and poop through your front door

pls you would be improving the decor and reputation of the town

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
the fact so many games are now set in the same dank 19th century era makes me think 5 or 6 years ago everyone had the same meeting that basically went "how do we stand out from all these modern shooters?".

Deadwood S3 time. Kind of weird feeling going into it knowing that it ended on a note which many deem unsatisfactory, not for a lack of quality (Lost) but for a lack of closure.

Just watched the Gary Lineker Brazil thingy.

Damn I am so happy Brazil and Ronaldo won it in 2002.

Fucking hell it would be incredible if Brazil won it. Come on Neymar you little shit.

Wilbur

Banned
Just watched the Gary Lineker Brazil thingy.

Damn I am so happy Brazil and Ronaldo won it in 2002.

Fucking hell it would be incredible if Brazil won it. Come on Neymar you little shit.

I honestly would be happy with 30 teams winning it. No Germany and no Spain. But the rest would be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom