• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

Look at this post Odd made in the short-suit thread, it's absurd:

Thom Browne and to a lesser extent Raf Simons been pushing this since 2004-ish. "It must be fashion icon Pharell Williams' influence!" :lol

His views on fashion, people with a BMI greater than 16 and haircuts mean he is basically Patrick Bateman

K1LLER7

He plays well for Portugal, he only didn't play for Man Utd much this season because he was injured; before that Moyes was playing him quite a bit, then he got boo'ed at home, fucking cunts...
I'd play him ahead of Young and Valencia.

But I would like to have a more consistant winger. He's only ever had one good season. For the majority of his time at United, he's been good for short spells, but can be highly frustrating. He'll probably find himself behind Januzaj next season or may even be sold. I don't want him to leave though. He's funny as in behind the scenes videos.

Was sad to see the fans booing him. Didn't deserve that.

Nani was shit for Portugal in qualifying from what I remember. And I basically saw all of their games.

Sviat pls

tumblr_n6ykavXd3A1qhdv2qo1_r1_400.gif

Salazar

Accidentally bumped into a bloke's back last night. Immediately said "sorry mate". He spins around, red-faced, says "I can play that fucking game too, pal", and spends the rest of the game trying to kick lumps out of me.

I'd hate to play football with no sense of humour

Going for WC topscorer is a crapshoot, since there are only about 4 teams I feel confident in reaching the quarters, and I only expect 1 of those teams to have a player who'll score more than 3 goals

Neymar

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Accidentally bumped into a bloke's back last night. Immediately said "sorry mate". He spins around, red-faced, says "I can play that fucking game too, pal", and spends the rest of the game trying to kick lumps out of me.

I'd hate to play football with no sense of humour

sounds like a real cunt, should've pissed in his shoes later
i do not condone any sort of senseless violence

How Odd balances his girlfriend, work, gaming, Dota, fashion and football is beyond me. I can barely manage work, gaming and football. He must sleep for about 20 minutes a day :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom