• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kharma45

http://a.pomf.se/ulhgiw.webm

TGNz0rC.png

Gaming side makes me laugh, everyone jizzing over this. As if gameplay is going to look like this :lol

bud

Gaming side makes me laugh, everyone jizzing over this. As if gameplay is going to look like this :lol

if you look at his skin, it's not even that impressive; looks sort of flat if you know what i mean.

i dunno, doesn't seem undoable in the long run.

Even though gameplay can't possibly look like that, it's probably the best looking in-engine thing I've ever seen

Can't wait to see what the graphics are like in gameplay

Wilbur

Banned
Not sure if GTA will be worth the upgrade. I don't care about graphics nearly as much as a lot of you guys do, so dunno. Are they making DLC for it?

Not sure if GTA will be worth the upgrade. I don't care about graphics nearly as much as a lot of you guys do, so dunno. Are they making DLC for it?

It's not just about the graphics, that terrible frame rate in GTA5 on PS3 directly affects the gameplay.

Also PC mods :D

Wilbur

Banned
It's not just about the graphics, that terrible frame rate in GTA5 on PS3 directly affects the gameplay.

Also PC mods :D

Yeah but I don't really notice things like that. Not on GTA anyway, don't remember it once. Remember it on skyrim a lot :lol

And I don't have pc cunt fuck u

Carbonox

As much as I found GTAV to be underwhelming in many parts, it was still a joy to play through. This remaster announcement and seeing the changes from a graphical point of view has made me pretty excited. I'll get it along with the 10 other fucking games coming out between now and EOY.

LTWheels

Jesus, the crowd is going mad at the smash brother tournament on Nintendo's stream.

Nintendo making good use of social media for a change.

bud

while the frame rate with gta on consoles is always awful, the thing that really grinds my gears is the pop up or draw in or whatever it's called. so when you're driving really fast or flying in a helicopters, and you see cars/buildings slowly appear in front of you.

absolutely disgusting.

inky

I think it can certainly look like that. At 30 fps.

On the other hand, I'm unimpressed by the darker and ominous tone tbh. I'm confident it will keep the colors and the vistas and whatnot, I just hope they don't go overboard with the broodingness.

Wilbur

Banned
Maybe I should say that shit doesn't bother me either. In skyrim which is the only time I've ever noticed it really, I can still play it fine. So I guess for me to get GTAV it would have to be more than graphical/performance update

I think it can certainly look like that. At 30 fps.

On the other hand, I'm unimpressed by the darker and ominous tone tbh. I'm confident it will keep the colors and the vistas and whatnot, I just hope they don't go overboard with the broodingness.

The initial UC trailers always make it seem darker and more self-serious than it is iirc

Hahah yeah love that one. It's a shame all TheVampires screenshots seems to be down, his GTA4 mods are just amazing, a fucking demented world full of anything you can imagine.

Those guys in the PC screenshot thread make me piss myself. 16 posts of artistic shots by a bunch of dudes and then some guy rolls up with a modded Skyrim screenshot with the main character as some form of titty monster and no one says a fucking word.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I cant tell whats going on in SSB, its an eyefuck

Love the atmosphere though

L1NETT

The Order 1886 is for 2015 right?

Yarp. Feb I think. Edit: Carbo'd

It's like 5 days before Witcher so.... good luck with that

--

If West Brom employ Sherwood, they may as well buy a one way ticket straight to the championship.

He'll be gone by the time i'm eating christmas turkey though

Carbonox

Really? There's a month and everything already? Great. I will be on vacations.

February is gonna be glorious with The Order and The Witcher 3. The Order will probably have the depth of a puddle but will no doubt be satisfying shootbanghorrorsquirt anyway. Burn through that, get on the real meaty Witcher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom