• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

fry i don't know if you're reading this but if you're not balls deep in some brazilian woman's large bunda after brazil win you must turn in your passport

FootballFan

Why are you guys all replying with "but alves!"

It's like me replying to every 'neyflop' post and saying he has more goals than bale this world cup. Nothing to do with alves.

Wilbur

Banned
Marcelo and Alves are terrible. But because they are both Brazilians everyone goes ape for them. Neither can defend and both are average at crossing at best.

but abate is totti the best defender since those totti at stalingrad and de sciglio is so totti virile why won't he totti impregnate my children

Clegg

Premier League is worse off for losing Modric.

He's pure quality. I sometimes forget that because I no longer see him play in a league I follow closely.

TeddyBoy

Brazil's defence has looked pretty shaky, I want to say it's the midfielders not defending properly and staying up the pitch but I'm not 100% sure. Been a good game so far!

Wilbur

Banned
Premier League is worse off for losing Modric.

He's pure quality. I sometimes forget that because I no longer see him play in a league I follow closely.

Madrid's best player this season (pls understand Cristiano is a given). Was just exceptional all year. Imagine him and Vidal in midfield together. Umf. Gaal pls

German tv is analyzing the Croatian goal.
Alves was pressing the Cro. keeper when they initiated the attack over his side which led to the goal, lol.

Lightning

Banned
We sign Ozil and we get "LOL Arsenal strengthen the position they don't need to"

We dont sign Fabregas who plays in the same position and we get "LOL Arsenal just handed Chelsea the league!!!!"

Fucking hell.

Elchele

Man, I want Lewa and Ibra in this WC. They should put a team of best XI who didn't qualify, instead of a shitty team like Iran or Honduras

bjaelke

Pete O'Rourke @SkySportsPeteO
Everton boss Roberto Martinez signs new five year deal. #efc

Why would you announce something like this during ht?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom