• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

I need the Witcher 3 :(

Are you Iorveth or are you Roche

Answer carefully

Also....

iOju8jPqutubQ.gif

iA1S7dn62Q3Kk.png

Ox is the goodie goodie down the front reading a book while Wilshere is at the back like a prick yelling and screaming, lobbing bits of gum and proclaiming how he shagged someone's wag last saturday

Wilbur

Banned
Cannavaro had Ramos. Blinded by the goals. I'd rather have Cahill if my objective was to keep the ball out of my own net :p

I do think Ramos and Pepe are better than a lot of people think; their aggression clouds a lot ft her actual skill, but because they're both so proactive that's a bit of a hindrance.

Thiago Silva and Chiellini are the stand outs I think

Blablurn

ZDF is on a roll lol

Patrick Strasser @AZ_Strasser

#WM2014 Oh mei, der @1_LPfannenstiel. Sagt über den kürzlich verstorbenen Brasi Marinho Chagas: "Das Leben ist kein Wunschkonzert." Aua.

Wilbur

Banned
Dad bought us a magazine. The 100 best players from all 32 nations.

No Courtois, but Hart and Krul are there. No Chiellini, but Armero is there. No Vidal, but Valencia and Strootman (who has been out for fucking months) is there.

who

Linius

Dad bought us a magazine. The 100 best players from all 32 nations.

No Courtois, but Hart and Krul are there. No Chiellini, but Armero is there. No Vidal, but Valencia and Strootman (who has been out for fucking months) is there.

who

He should ask his money back :lol

Arnie

Wonder how long Destiny will take me to download. Probably fucking eons.

Finishing my second pint at the pub before heading home for a fucking blinding weekend. Takeaway, World Cup, Destiny.

Wilbur

Banned
He should ask his money back :lol

He asked if it was on BBC or ITV last night and I said half the matches are on one channel, the other half on the other. He said it was silly we had to change channels at half time.

He was also getting something out of the wardrobe yesterday morning and I said hi, and he whispered hi back. I said why are you whispering and he said because Dean's asleep.

"Dad. Dean is deaf."

"Oh yeah."

Anyone wanna play Destiny before the England match tomorrow, straight after the Uruguay match ends?

edit: I'll pretend that I'm trying to get us to the next OT

Wilbur

Banned
Liked Mexico the last few world cups so rooting for them this time. That coach is the one in the super saiyan gif as well isn't he lool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom