• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck I was hoping to bang a korean tonight but she got all preacher and wants to wait till my birthday on wednesday. which fucks up my world cup watching schedule.

i genuinely miight blow her off to watch what ever shit games are on wednesday

Blablurn

Sam Wallace @SamWallaceIndy

Fifa ban Franz Beckenbauer from any football-related activity for 90 days for failing to co-operate with ethics committee investigation

pulga

Banned
pls dont talk to me. thank you.

image.php

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
For fuck's sake ESPN, I'm watching your feed to avoid the annoying Mexican broadcasters on Univision and you put two of them on and they don't even try to hide their bias.

Elchele

Beckenbauer has been 'banned' from anything related to football for 90 days by FIFA, because of his comments about the Qatar WC.

Salvadora

Beckenbauer has been 'banned' from anything related to football for 90 days by FIFA, because of his comments about the Qatar WC.

Ah, thought it was related to fraud like Hoeneß or some other deviant behaviour.

Strange that they would make an example out of him when the whole world is speaking out.

Yen

Playing a Link Between Worlds again (I never did anything in Lorule when I was last playing and gave up). It's top. Link just extorted someone out of 300 rupees.

pulga

Banned
Ah, thought it was related to fraud like Hoeneß or some other deviant behaviour.

Strange that they would make an example out of him when the whole world is speaking out.

bullshit, theyre saying its because hes refusing to cooperate with the ethics comitee looking into the qatar corruption charges

Elchele

never mind, you're right. It's about a questionnaire that was made to people who participated in the vote for WC thing when Qatar won. Beckenbauer didn't want to cooperate with the questionnaire

There's an article about it (in spanish) http://www.dw.de/catar-y-fifa-salpican-a-alemania/a-17702405

Looks like some football german officials were against it and some others were in favour of the Qatar election for WC host. The main reason is because there are huge contracts with Qatar companies in Germany, and in football too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom