• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Arbeloa pls you're not a superhero

iAtQ9rQ.png

Carbonox

FF XIV is really not too bad.

I still need to get round to buying it. The Beta was so fucking good and I don't even like MMORPG's. Best Final Fantasy in a long ass time as well (though that's not saying much).

I just wish there was a way to renew subscription other than the shitty Square-Enix setup.

Would be great if you could do that crap on the PSN store or something. Or buy timecards on Amazon or w/e (I know you can for the PC version).

pulga

Banned
Absolutely love the new Madrid "Decima" anthem! Need to find a source to post it in here.

Bernabeu looked magical tonight.

1401053210_extras_portada_0.jpg

keit4

Banned
SD Eibar will be playing in Primera Division the next year for the first time in his history. Very well deserved, great work from a team just promoted to Segunda the last year and with a very limited squad.

On the other hand... Deportivo needed a point, but they lost :/ Two match balls to go.

confuziz

Banned
I still need to get round to buying it. The Beta was so fucking good and I don't even like MMORPG's. Best Final Fantasy in a long ass time as well (though that's not saying much).

I just wish there was a way to renew subscription other than the shitty Square-Enix setup.

Would be great if you could do that crap on the PSN store or something. Or buy timecards on Amazon or w/e (I know you can for the PC version).

i buy timecards at cheapestgamecards.com or something like that. Simple and fast.

Cappa

Banned
now Spain wins the world cup and I can die a happy young boy.

SD Eibar will be playing in Primera Division the next year for the first time in his history. Very well deserved, great work from a team just promoted to Segunda the last year and with a very limited squad.

On the other hand... Deportivo needed a point, but they lost :/ Two match balls to go.

haha my friend who lives at Eibar was at the game and she sent me pictures of the crowd rushing the field..... it looks like there was only a couple of hundred people but the stadium is ridiculously small.... happy for them though Eibar is a friendly little town!

Suen

Good player but quite inconsistent and sometimes tries too much.

Would not want.

#3headeddragon
#hamsikcavanilavezzi
#Benitez
#ScudettoNeverHappening
#MafiaSupport

Remember when media said Higuain would fill the void left by Cavani? I could only laugh :lol

Scum

Loool Higuaín is good. But he ain't Cavani.

Besides needs a solid backline if he wants another cup.

Come to Tottingham, Cavani. Straight swap for Townsend & £50m, innit.

What the fuck are you even on about hahahaha. Never leave Bla.

I do wonder if Napoli would have done better had Hamsik not gotten injured early on in the season.

How old Hamsik? 25?? I've always been fond of him.

WJD

Anyone else got cysts on their balls? Had some checked out a while a go after getting rid of my third ball and they came up clear, but they still unsettle me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom