• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afrikan

is there a worse feeling in football for a club?

edit- I guess being sent down even further... but still.. oh man this must hurt. At least they are sharing the monies. :/

Hixx

is there a worse feeling in football for a club?

edit- I guess being sent down even further... but still.. oh man this must hurt. At least they are sharing the monies. :/

Nope. I was at the best play-off final game ever and we lost.

Only time I've cried over a game of football. I was 7, like.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I fucking love football. I look forward to QPR being relegated next season.

Koko

Banned
Atletico to dominate tonight and lose. It's going to happen.

images

faridmon

Saw A derby kid being disappointed while his mum tried to console him. His dead eyes was just depressing. Felt bad for Derby!

and then I saw a kid crying like an entitled bitch...

faridmon

He needs the promotion money to prevent his time at QPR being a massive financial black hole.

Yeah, reeks of desperate relief more than anything! but, however much I think of the whole team as pricks, I can't help but be moved by people who happen to be enjoying a victory!

I used to live in Shepherd Bush when I was in London and have some sort of connection with the club

I do love a play-off.

Positions 17-18 in the Premier League should do a play-off to see who goes down. That would be awesome. Twist: Only academy players can play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom