• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

caramac

Damn.

ibb60gbe7jcaY8.gif

rodvik

I do love a play-off.

Positions 17-18 in the Premier League should do a play-off to see who goes down. That would be awesome. Twist: Only academy players can play.

Likewise at the other end there can be a playoff of the 5th through 7th placed teams. The loser must play in the Europa league.

I was going to order a curry and have some beers during the final tonight, however I think the girl I got with on Thursday night has given me the flu. Throat hurts, laid in bed shivering and my whole body aches like crazy.

Going to have to watch it whilst laid in bed sipping water. First world problems.

Atletico are a pretty dodgy club themselves when it comes to their player dealings.

Because they are underdogs behind Madrid and Barca nobody really takes notice but yeah, they're no Dortmund.

Clegg

Finished Second Sons and am now being treated to an absolute butchering of 'Heart Shaped Box' as part of the ending credits.

I'll miss Jonny Wilkinson, even though I know fuck all about rugby :s

Watching the Derby reactions reminds you that it's not all about money for the players

Casillas; Carvajal, Varane, Sergio Ramos, Coentrao; Di María, Khedira, Modric, Isco; Bale & Cristiano Ronaldo

(Again according to AS)
Very interesting, no illara and benzema. Pepe and alonso was a given.

I need varene to step it up, especially against set pieces. Morata better BRING it if Ronaldo gets injured.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I came into this game a neutral but the closer it gets the more I want Real Madrid to do it, im usually an underdog man but I just love Ronaldo so much, classy player and still United in my heart.

Vamos Madrid!

Ugh, can Liverpool just buy Diame already? I'm sick of hearing him moan to the press about how his "dream move" went tits-up when Dalglish was fired and how he needs to move to a top 6 club. He did say he wouldn't leave West Ham for another mid-table side, so thanks for that Mo. Also, he hilariously criticised players in our squad that failed to give 100% every game when, if you'd ask West Ham fans, his name would likely be at the very top of that list for most people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom