• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergie

Banned
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/kaAogzx.jpg[/IMG]
iUBrblD0ieg8g.gif

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
is everyone switching over to the OT thread or this one?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Souness doesnt like Modric :|

The fuck is wrong with him

LTWheels

Habana properly milked it, though.

The Toulon try was just magic.

Yeah he did milk it, but I don't like Farrell. (or Ashton as well)

It was a wonderful try.

Watching this has been a good appetiser for the Champions League tonight. Toulon are pretty much the Real Madrid of rugby. That team.

Ugh, can Liverpool just buy Diame already? I'm sick of hearing him moan to the press about how his "dream move" went tits-up when Dalglish was fired and how he needs to move to a top 6 club. He did say he wouldn't leave West Ham for another mid-table side, so thanks for that Mo. Also, he hilariously criticised players in our squad that failed to give 100% every game when, if you'd ask West Ham fans, his name would likely be at the very top of that list for most people.

Diame and McCartney out, Lampard and Ferdinand in.

LTWheels

Rugby talk: This final shows why the overseas-rule is ridiculous. Armitage should be playing for England. He would walk straight into most international teams.

Lightning

Banned
Hopefully Khedira can have a decent game and prove he's over his injury so Wenger can buy him.

Hoping for a Real victory. They sold us Ozil so they're awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom