• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

I fucking love Demarcus Beasley

tF3vnDs.jpg

L1NETT

Wilbz your killing me man :lol

Also Will bb give it up that guy is (probably) armed and dangerous

image.php

hahahahahahah yes Hixx

Hixx

Course I'm not. There is a small list of players I would crack a smile about when they picked up an injury. Jozy isn't on it.

An example of someone who is...Catermole

I'm sending this to his instagram.

He's going to kick the SHIT out of your car.

arkon

Shit day for me viewing wise. Missed all the fun in the Germany vs Portugal game and then come home to watch the turdfest that was Iran vs Nigeria.

At least this Ghana vs USA game has been better.

subtles

I can't imagine fifty stars being eclipsed by the pariah for a third successive time

we must emerge from this era of darkness

we cannot lose this game

GQman2121

Banned
All the people asking for Donovan in the WC thread are funny. Did you see the photo of his gut? He could throwback two of those Ronaldo KFC meals before he could run the length of the pitch.

Bumhead

Banned
Sick of seeing this Germany game.

Times were so good then. Up on the betting.

Then those two cunt teams played and ruined everything and Ghana are on their way to cleaning my pot out.

TeddyBoy

I'm actually going to agree with Robbie Savage, Ghana seems like a team with plenty of potential but doesn't have the tactical knowledge to beat a stubborn defence. USA seems to be a decent side but well drilled and well organised, judging from this half I'd expect them to see this game out and beat Portugal after their implosion earlier.

Carbonox

i just remembered i have a USA jersey in my football shirt collection, i think i will cry on it and kiss a portrait of obama's children as if they were my children cos THATS WHAT RIC FLAIR WOULD DO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom