• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost want to change this quote to WC stuff....

Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. "Mankind." That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom... Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution... but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night!" We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!

Stubo

jiIGEIV.png

I believe.
iR4J35MdfaJLI.gif

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
This is the United Fulham game except the crosses are actually worse, congrats Ghana, you cross worse than Ashley Young and Valencia.

Jesus both my native and my current home country will have (assuming score stays the same) painful wins. Colombia was playing like crap for a huge while and I was suffering, then two goals. Now the US will probably win with just this goal, if not a tie.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Jesus both my native and my current home country will have (assuming score stays the same) painful wins. Colombia was playing like crap for a huge while and I was suffering, then two goals. Now the US will probably win with just this goal, if not a tie.
You do have a history of winning ties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom