• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

HAHA the Brazilian player started to rush towards the ref to whine and he just put up his hand with a STEP OFF, BITCH look on his face. Please gif that, Wooden.

Goddammit Ochoa has been awesome again, ruining my bets. Why did he never make it to Europe, FM LEGEND.

Edit : Oh wait he is actually at a french club... that got relegated lol

Croyles

Well I've read the singularity is near, and I'm pretty sure we are not far away from computers becoming self aware. When that happens I bet you they will be biased and do what they want. I wonder what country a computer would want to win the world cup, probably Switzerland.

I chuckled quite loudly, thanks. :)

Marc

Gabby would get it.

Seedorf reckons Rooney had a good game, no wonder he was a shit manager.

These 4 are fucking me off, you clearly watched a completely different game to me and many others.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Gabby would get it.

These 4 are fucking me off, you clearly watched a completely different game to me and many others.

Every pundit watches a different game than the fans, actually makes me think im going insane and cant see all these wonderful things Rooney does.

WJD

Gabby would get it.

Bit far to say he had a good game but he wasn't anywhere near as bad as most people have been making out. I'd argue the only dreadful performer was Johnson.

Marc

Ramires has actually done nothing except for picking up that booking. Dreadful player.

I actually remember a 6 yard pass he made, it was memorable because it reached the correct target.

New Guardians of the Galaxy trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CqymRQ1uUU

Hmm, very serious, but very cool. Still not sold on Cooper's voice acting.

Only movie I have been looking forward to, was kinda interested in X-Men but still haven't bothered to go see it.

Ramires has actually done nothing except for picking up that booking. Dreadful player.

I really don't understand what happened to him. That goal against Barca where he chipped it over Valdes with all the composure in the world... The cross in to Drogba against Napoli.... Now? He can't complete the most simple passes and usually just walks around trying to injure people.

Much as I dislike Rooney more power to him if he wants to call the media out for being the underhand cunts they are.

Rooney would be better advised to stay quiet but our press are honestly just disgusting the way they treat people. Not surprised someone like Rooney is fed up.

Bit far to say he had a good game but he wasn't anywhere near as bad as most people have been making out. I'd argue the only dreadful performer was Johnson.

Johnson was mediocre, Rooney was average with 1 flash of brilliance and 2 flashes of massive incompetence.

The only genuinely poor player was Baines.

Yen

Much as I dislike Rooney more power to him if he wants to call the media out for being the underhand cunts they are.

Rooney would be better advised to stay quiet but our press are honestly just disgusting the way they treat people. Not surprised someone like Rooney is fed up.
Are they being cunts to him now?

Are they being cunts to him now?
Yes because they are making it out like he's doing this extra training or whatever because of the Italy game.

That's not true - he was doing extra training from when the season ended. At the time they were loving it.

Now it suits them to make it out like he's doing it to desperately cling on to his place.

Johnson was mediocre, Rooney was average with 1 flash of brilliance and 2 flashes of massive incompetence.

The only genuinely poor player was Baines.

I don't think Baines was all that bad, considering he was left completely alone with 2 players so many times. It was going to go wrong at some time. He sure as fuck wasn't good, but the defending wasn't all his fault.

Should probably have taken Cole though lol

Also Wilbur please remember that world cup thread is not this thread. That kind of posts is what creates #rapeculture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom