• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Bloody hell. Lawro AND Pearce. And then the camera cuts to someone making a heart with their hands. Horrid.

I thought Lawro was the worst thing to happen to Football commentary, then I heard Phil Neville.

Now I am a lot more tolerant of Lawro.

Mexico aren't clicking at all, can't help not getting a single foul.

Meier

I am consistently impressed by how aggressive Oscar has become in defense. Really fantastic player.

Good effort that

Goal if Cesar doesn't get a hand on it. Great hit.. I'm a big fan of Herrera's. He'll be one who makes a big money move from Porto in a year or two IMO.

I am consistently impressed by how aggressive Oscar has become in defense. Really fantastic player.

He has shown that side quite a few times at Chelsea too tbh. I remember him running up counter attacks and stopping them, better than many of the actual more defensive minded players. The last few months he has been painful to watch though, saving himself for this fucking world cup.

Meier

He has shown that side quite a few times at Chelsea too tbh. I remember him running up counter attacks and stopping them, better than many of the actual more defensive minded players. The last few months he has been painful to watch though, saving himself for this fucking world cup.

Yeah, that was mostly what I was referencing. He made a ton of key tackles for you all this year.

Marc

Fuck me, how has he still not grasped the goal line technology.

Just shut up about it if you don't know what you are talking about.

Fuck me, how has he still not grasped the goal line technology.

Just shut up about it if you don't know what you are talking about.

BqWxNrrCAAEu9C7.jpg

More than a Pearce

Well I've read the singularity is near, and I'm pretty sure we are not far away from computers becoming self aware. When that happens I bet you they will be biased and do what they want. I wonder what country a computer would want to win the world cup, probably Switzerland.

Lightning

Banned
This Brazil team looks average offensively imo. Oscar is good, Neymar is okay but barring referee help I still struggle to see the quality here to win the world cup.

Given the fact the ref has called about two fouls, there can't be more than a minute of added time.

There's no way he offers more than Fernandinho in any facet of the game.

12 fouls. ;)

There was lots in the beginning of the match, just a strange lack of cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom